Minimetrochallenge

LOL :joy:

8 Likes

Thanks @DanosaurJr

9 Likes

:+1:

:rofl: :smile:

9 Likes

No problem @Nateninja21. Perhaps you can add some of us on Steam (if you havenā€™t done so already) so that we can better keep track of scores. See: https://206.81.1.216/t/steam-friends/7499?u=danosaurjr

Now back to the challenge: Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve played Mini Metro. I love the game but am not that great at it. Iā€™m currently a few hundred passengers shy of Fraggles score on London. Will try to improve before moving on to the other cities.

Also how tf does @Punkster have a score of 422,852 :crazy_face:
That is 382,857 better than the next high score, and waaaay better than the average of ~2000 passengers.

p.s. In case anyoneā€™s interested, here is a fascinating look at Mini Metro from the perspective of a real world transit planner:

http://humantransit.org/2014/12/learning-how-transit-works-from-mini-metro.html

10 Likes

I would love to do that :grinning:

5 Likes

:thinking:
-aimbot ? :man_shrugging:

:smile:

8 Likes

It isnā€™t our @Punkster and Iā€™m pretty certain itā€™s a cheat of some sort.

8 Likes

I must warn you my steam name is famgam12 (donā€™t question it) not nateninja21.
I look forward to some mini metro competition :smiley:

5 Likes

Please tell me you just changed your name on Steam because nateninja02 just friended me and Iā€™m going to be very confused with a side of creeped if thatā€™s not you

10 Likes

Oh yeah turns out Iā€™m bad at steamšŸ¤« and it actually is nateninja02

11 Likes

Itā€™s not our @Punkster, since he, like me, only has one achievement in this gameā€¦ LOL! I first saw that list and thought, ā€œWhoa!ā€ But then I realized that it couldnā€™t have been himā€¦ Now watch him come here and tell us that itā€™s actually himā€¦ :rofl:

8 Likes

Wait, so you guys are saying thereā€™s another @Punkster?

9 Likes

Ok I think I just about added everyone. If I missed you I donā€™t like you
JK just message me your steam stuff or whatever.

9 Likes

oohh sheeeā€¦tā€¦ -can we handle more than 1?
i mean, is there even ā€œspaceā€ for more red dwarfs in the universe?

:wink:

6 Likes

Thanks for reminding me my London score needed a little work.

9 Likes

This game is more difficult than I thought, and there are things I donā€™t understand I thinkā€¦ I think my score is something like 400? :rofl:

8 Likes

@All

Oh aye, just take away my achievements from the game by dismissing me as a cheater and/or it isnā€™t "Our Punkster." It is just like the English clearing out the Highlands all over again! You monsters! :ā€™(

Just because youā€™re all jealous of my amazing body skills, when I only installed the game, played it for the first time yesterday and I already beat all of you, you now try to slander me in calling me a cheetah and dismiss me as nothing. Wow, you actually go as far to say I donā€™t even exist.

Well sure, Iā€™m not mad, just you all pretend I do not exist, pretend that I cannot beat you with a mere 2.5 hours in actual game time, if it makes you all feel better about your own really funny but pathetically low scores.

Frankly, now all the cards are on the table, youā€™ll all be doing me a favour, as I no longer have to pretend I am just the same as you all when clearly, I am way more awesomener. Donā€™t deny it, search your feelings, you know it to be true!?

Now, I shall bid you all good day.
UNSUBSCRIBBlED!

imageimageimageimage

One Last Thing

Chrono%20Clarkson%20Awesome

13 Likes

As my score will attest, Iā€™m no expert, but here are few bits of advice to get started:

• Try to make sure every line hits circle, square, triangle, etc.
  • Try as often as possible to have your lines going in circles.
  • Donā€™t be afraid to pause, delete one or more lines and redraw, move trains/carriages from line to another, etc.
  • Invest in bridges in London.
7 Likes

Oh you make me laugh so hardā€¦ :rofl: :joy:

All hail the mighty Punkster Minimetro designer!

You can pause this thing?!

8 Likes

Yes, just hit spacebar or use the icon in the upper right hand corner by the clock.

7 Likes