merry "whatever doesn't offend you" <3 <3

i’m going to say Merry Christmas to whoever deal with Christmas and for the others, have a merry Tuesday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ng14w-4wENs

14 Likes

Merry Christmas

11 Likes

Merry Christmas :deer: :snowman_with_snow: :gift: :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! Hoping you all enjoy your time with your loved ones!

8 Likes

Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and any other obscure end of December type of celebration, that someone is surely going to mention. :christmas_tree:

9 Likes

Guessing from the title I suppose this is a social justice issue in some part of the world? I have muslim and atheist friends and all you gotta do is wish them happy holidays, no need to make a fuzz about it. Merry christmas!

7 Likes

it’s more a satire troll about the fact that you cant say anything without triggering someone

9 Likes

I figured as much, but you‘re provoking it this way and achieve the opposite or could achieve it, but fortunately this forum is pretty swell and we‘re all safe from a heated debate. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

https://eriemedia.ca/santa-merry-christmas/

That is an actual bridge near me decorated for Christmas.

Merry Christmas All!

6 Likes

Merry… Thing-In-Mah-Jiggah everyone!!

5 Likes

Have a very merry Christmas all!! Muah :smiley:

5 Likes

Happy Holidays everyone!!!

4 Likes

Have a happy new year! The (almost) safest of holiday wishes.

Happy Boxing day would be safer, but very few people know what it is (in the US anyways).

4 Likes

Happy Tuesday everyone, can’t get much safer than that.

5 Likes

Tuesdays are nothing but glorified Mondays

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!!! :grin:

3 Likes

What is it actually? I only know of its existence because of boxing day sales and I have no fucking clue.

4 Likes

It’s just what they call the day after Christmas day, the 26th. We call it annandag Jul “2nd day christmas” in Sweden.

4 Likes

That is what I gathered as well…

Although I will grant you ‘Happy Tuesday’ being safer, it isn’t really a holiday wish.

4 Likes

Anything can be a holiday if you make it one!

5 Likes