Memes, Memes Everywhere

nono didn’t take it remotely as you coming down on me
and i agree, the “i can’t wait for this year to be over” is definitely a trend that seems to have been increasing a lot the past years in general, (heck i’m that way too, tho i just don’t have any expectations of the next year to actually be any better by default :sweat_smile: )
i do think part of that mentality is attributing year/“calendar” passing as sorta the same when we are in fixed time related situation, like “i can’t wait for class to be over” - ex to have fun relax whatever, then that same default mentality gets put on “year” even tho by nature of it not being as remotely constricted the effects and comparisons can’t really possibly match up to when you just want something XYZ over with quick for that sweet sweet release

6 Likes

11 Likes

Just emoji from Steam :grinning:

7 Likes

Not again

5 Likes

It’s not like Ubisoft has any better ideas for their next game…

12 Likes

None of them dove off a tall tower into a cart of straw/hay, so it doesn’t count…

7 Likes

2020 sending people into 2021 like:

6 Likes

Witcher_001

7 Likes

6 Likes

OMG! Yep, the internet is really bad. So bad…It’s good. :joy:

5 Likes

It’s Mr. PotatoHead. Thinking of @Danacscott :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

jajajaja much funny :rofl:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Now you are getting it… :joy:

Even our Cutie Pie PM(Justin) is getting in on the Meme…

4 Likes

The title makes it gold.

Feel the Bern

PECT NOTENS Joint Shorts Glove Knee Thigh Elbow Chest Trunks Sneakers Striking combat sports Physical fitness Combat sport Competition event

9 Likes

You can buy those mittens too…

EDIT: NO YOU CAN’T FROM HER…But others…on Etsy, FakeBOOk and Instagram listed in the article. Thanks, @M00

“And he was glad that the woman who gave him the gloves two years ago, an Essex Junction, Vt. schoolteacher named Jen Ellis, has been getting so much positive intention. Indeed, Ellis has told outlets such as Slate that her Gmail account “crashed” from the flood of requests she’s received for interviews, as well as shoppers looking for their own pair of mittens, which she had crafted from recycled wool sweaters and lined with fleece made from recycled plastic bottles.”

4 Likes

you actually can’t though; i read she doesn’t sell them at all and wouldn’t be able to do so if she wanted to; she even made them from old repurposed sweaters

4 Likes

1000 points, well spent… (?)

10 Likes

This one made me have a good hearty laugh, so thank you!

7 Likes

Fixed it. Thanks :+1:t3:

4 Likes