The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

thanks for explain me jajaj i understand now

4 Likes

No Problem.

The only stupid question is the one you don’t ask. So ask away.:hugs:

3 Likes

just discovered i could buy this in-game. Allows me to buy another 1,000 cases (a different one) and store them therein :joy:

and OMG, you can buy several, so now i’m gonna have 2,000 cases just in these 2 crates :joy:

4 Likes
3 Likes

NO.

4 Likes

“bought” a new Steam avatar frame, and now i kinda wish wish we could “merge” animated frames :ok_hand::pensive:, i really wanna overlay the Mark of the Ninja “oil” frame with the one i have now :yum:

… think i might spend some points on a stupid animated sticker too :thinking:

5 Likes

That would be cool…

5 Likes

i did a quick “gif overlay” and, atleast for the pair i had in mind, it did indeed look really awesome - which means it will totally definitely never be a feature implemented on Steam :laughing:

5 Likes

Implemented:]

the pair in mind

Those hyper barnacles needed something to tickle.

5 Likes

I bought 5 backgrounds for Glass Masquerade and a few emoji. I have been trying to buy “something” each event.

6 Likes

Steam Points Stuffs:
I have two frames; one is a static image that is like metal blades, the other is an animated pink and blue laser light thing.

4 Likes

More time???

UG :exploding_head: (I liked the other emoji better…just saying)

2 Likes

i done did a wee little sneaky thing to someone many of us here appreciate :hugs:
hope you don’t mind :wink:

6 Likes

From xkcd.com

6 Likes

Is it pink and does it kinda beat and sparkle? :heartpulse: :cupid: :gift_heart:

6 Likes

maaaybee :blush:

5 Likes

We’ve been sitting in full lockdown for 3 months now so ,yeah, dont complain! :smiley:

4 Likes

Anyway, in other news , this winter keeps on giving here. I honestly cant remember so much snow in the last 15 or 20 years . Meteorologists estimate that it will snow for at least two or three more days and it total of 40 to 45 centimeters of snow will fall down .

I could barely drive out of my own driveaway this morning alone so if it will continue snowing i’m not even sure i will be able to leave for work tomorrow lol.

Tree branches are breaking from weight of the snow , damaging electric lines so a lot of people are experiencing electricity shortages and so on. A lot of traffic accidents ofc.

All those things considered i’m enjoying it a lot . Took a walk during my lunch break, it’s so beautiful and fluffy all around.

DAY TWO EDIT : Yes, as predicted i wasnt able to leave for work this morning with my car and had to take a rent car with phone app . Which was luckily parked in the street itself so i was able to jump out on the road and get some grip with tires.

11 Likes

Make me! :crazy_face:

PS Nice pic…

4 Likes

Brat :hugs:

4 Likes