8 Likes

14 Likes

Ahahahahah , bullseye.

7 Likes

Gotta love Wagner Moura’s facial expressions :joy:

h4t1ajwhm3731

11 Likes

11 Likes

Shouldn’t that just be a $0.25 nominal fee for moving a part of her dinner onto your plate? lol… I am curious about this particular thing though…

6 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

Uh huh. I’ve heard that one before. >.< Never testing the theory. Hold that there dog or I’m gone.

6 Likes

Bratwurst

4 Likes

@Enki @Agetime

16 Likes

Living in the Caribbean is always Buff Summer.

Please no one name their child that. :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Not true anymore actually. We used to have 4 seasons down here but since last decade or so due to climate change we basically have two now. Summer and Winter.

14 Likes

i can confirm this to be true

9 Likes

Glad you realize it’s climate change. The amount of people I talk to who think it’s “normal” is unbelievable.

7 Likes

Dude, climate change is real. We used to have a Wet season and a Dry Season. Now it’s dry all year long and it rains whenever. Even hurricane cycles have changed.

8 Likes

Amen to that…We get the whiplash of them up here. And we no longer have spring here…It can snow up to June. It’s cold and windy…then, BAM! HOT MUGGY and humid… Our flowers and trees are so confused…

6 Likes

Mid US pretty much went from RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN (want some more RAIN?) to “Oh, it’s almost July, it’s supposed to be really hot right now” 90º+ F (34º+ C) and 70% Humidity last week.

7 Likes