Memes, Memes Everywhere

Thanks, now I want to watch The IT Crowd again.

6 Likes

yea but thatā€™ doesnā€™t really answer the why, just that/what people are willing to (which have always pondered me regarding high-heels especially)
the fact that we can make stilettos, that wouldnā€™t crush a foot, or regular shoes for that matter, that could easily be actually ā€œfoot shapedā€ so our feet would fit without discomfort boggles my mindā€¦ itā€™s like ā€œnormalā€ shaped shoes would be ugly because weā€™re conditioned to shoes having to be damn near dagger pointed (iā€™ve had sneakers that were strangely ā€œpointedā€ too)
but also with handbags, lugging around what amounts to a 2week vacation bag (which isnā€™t great for the back) baffles me, since we invented pockets!.. (i know i know tons of womens wear donā€™t include pockets for some reason, but you guys also decide to have a track suit, steering wheel and 1Ā½ books in that thing too -for everyday walks)ā€¦
and why so many of either, some that never gets used, and andā€¦ :dizzy_face:
one thing is the ā€œimposedā€ sense of fashion wear that we haveā€¦ but how and why so many women voluntarily chose to submit themselves to what amounts to borderline torture is too confusing to meā€¦ hell foot binding was outlawed!, but today you voluntarily jump in a pair of pumps, and are happy to pay half a months salary for them too even, if the right name is painted on the sideā€¦
womens fashion have always and will continue to astound me to the end of timeā€¦ :confounded: -i mean theyā€™ve gotten away with sending models down the runway wearing literal garbageā€¦ :exploding_head: :dizzy_face: :man_facepalming: :confounded:

4 Likes

Back to more general, contextless memes, free nickels for whoever can guess the source on this one:
ITLLCOSTYOUANICKEL

4 Likes

:thinking: ā€œNickelbackā€ ? :man_shrugging: :smile:

4 Likes

Small hint: This oneā€™s scummy.

3 Likes

My mom can barely feel when I touch the sole of her feet, I donā€™t understand why she still wears high heels to go to work.

Also, humans created abominations like these:

If you wanna see the results of wearing such things google Lotus Feet, wonā€™t post here cause it might shock some people. Itā€™s was a chinese tradion for wealthy families.

6 Likes

Lotus feet are a little different because nobody pretended they were a good thing. They had the sole [heh heh] purpose of handicapping feet so that it would be hard to stand for long periods of time. Itā€™s more commonly known as ā€œfootbinding.ā€

On the topic of that one meme, Iā€™ll probably spoil it in 24 hours.

5 Likes

Humanity worries me.

6 Likes

No idea what that is, but you get a lot real awesome stuff when image searching for visually similar things.

4 Likes

First, I checked my eyes to make sure I actually saw that many notifications.

Then, I saw the thing at the bottom and checked my eyes again.

This may be the strangest notifications box Iā€™ve ever opened in my life.

10 Likes

Loving you all in secret. :wink:

10 Likes

One last hint for tonightā€™s dank meme.

Itā€™ll cost ya a nickel.

Its developer was Humongous back in the day.

Might be a little overkill on the hints, but oh well.

2 Likes

<inserts "i hate monday"memes; all of them>

11 Likes

when you have ā€œallā€ the items in the game, -except for any one that fits your new char

#GrimDawn #RNGesusCruelMistress

8 Likes

17 Likes

*we value your privacyā€¦

FTFY

8 Likes

16 Likes

someone is actually trapped and we post it as if its a joke.

12 Likes

A whole country is trapped and everyone else in the world knows about it.

16 Likes
4 Likes