make a referal system

i have a bunch of friends and i want to make profit from them

4 Likes

Wow…straight to the point. How very mercenary…

15 Likes

I don’t think a bunch is enough to make a profit, I think ask again when you have:

dollars friends

7 Likes

Only if the referral awards are There’s poop in my soup games to give to your friends.
They would also get additional copies to share.

7 Likes

I would totally dig this referral reward system. I have friends I would love to introduce to this site and of course, that game. Mostly the game. Jk maybe

3 Likes

at most i think the suitable reward is coupon i think like maybe 5-20% off from daily deal
since giving more game/coin won’t give chrono any profit
and badge is a must, or you can get free game if your friend make an purchase on the daily deal to prevent new account spawning out of nowhere

1 Like

Why not apply for partner then, they have their own referral link

3 Likes

20 Likes

why do you need a referral reward system to tell your friends about these awesome deals anyway, isn’t that rewarding enough?

8 Likes

Uhh… no. Gotta make a profit out of it, of course :wink:

:green_heart: :wolf:

3 Likes

Wow heartless OP spotted.
Please no referral system, every fucking online game has them and I hateeeeeeeeeeeee it not getting cool rewards just cause I didn’t find anybody to register as well.
No badge either, then they’d make different tiers of that and that would annoy the f outta me omg please, I’ll just quit this community once it becomes “work”, trying to get all the badges for inviting ppl, buying x games, adding x ppl to your friendlist ugh

6 Likes

guys let’s not get too judgmental either; it’s a valid question/proposition, and the way it was formulated suggests sarcasm rather than brutal honesty rly

2 Likes

No, can’t support that cause it’d support the devs of these games and I really don’t wish to support anybody for creating crap.

We should link all steam accounts to chrono and exclude whoever has poop games from the community! I think that’s pretty fair

3 Likes

loooool, Chrono is the reason half the ppl here have those games to begin with :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Sounds like someone needs a hug.

Unfortunately I’m not the hugging type. But I hope you feel less like a fuzzy grouchy bear afterward. ^u^

I haven’t been taking this subject very seriously… But, here’s an idea. What if they just had ONE badge that gives you a title after you invite a few people, just as recognition that you’ve helped grow the community? That wouldn’t be so bad, right? It’s not a requirement, obviously. You don’t have to do anything you do not want to do, and that “referral” thing would be one of the things you don’t have to do. It would just be a cute little bonus thing you could do if you chose to. :smiley:

Anyway, Happy posting, friend. Cheer up, life gets better.

3 Likes

i am sorry, but i have to agree with CrazR, Referral system would derive this community from what it is, a friendly community, and would turn it into business, people would spam everywhere, you’ll get hella number of dup accounts, it would become chaos, i recommend you to take a look at alienware arena, that’s a great example of how benefits would make a community a code farm ( i will reveal a small alienware

Secret

In the grown up section, we do discuss and try to reduce spammers, yet beside the huge efforts, we are unable to do so

i hope you ll understand my point

5 Likes

I agree with @MCharbel and @anon74641759. It would become a zoo. It was bad enough yesterday when the swarm of #reddit people hit us.I am sure there were a bunch of dup accounts made explicitly for The Hole.

3 Likes

one or two

5 Likes

Well, there are these badges, but I’m not sure if they are activated on this forum because nobody seems to have them.

5 Likes

That’s a really small number compared to what I would have thought. Where there could be potential loopholes, people are going to try to take advantage… *sigh…

5 Likes