make a referal system

how much u wanna bet that he was being sarcastic?

4 Likes

Probably…

But, then, I was going to suggest it would be more profitable to steal their lunch money…And that was being sarcastic also :scream:.

4 Likes

@dusty surely meant one or two hundred farming accounts…

As much as i like those two subs, fgos and fgf (They introduced me to chrono), there’s also some REALLY greedy people over there.

Correction: i first heard from chrono from TB. derp

1 Like

I like you. You’re evil ahahahah

2 Likes

Sorry i am just having a bad day here. Didn’t mean to take it out on you.

1 Like

No hard feelings, I know stuff happens. Sorry, #late response. :smiley:

2 Likes

Now that is interesting! Yeah, that’s cool! Maybe they will, maybe they won’t be, and maybe they were a tease. Whichever one it is, I don’t mind whether they are or are not implemented. I just thought this conversation was intriguing.

@MCharbel you do make a good point. My cynicism and rationality oscillate a lot, and I can completely see where you, @delenn13 and @anon74641759 are coming from. I just tend to float around on the more optimistic side of a concept. It’s unfortunate that things happen like you’re describing, but I’d bet that you’re probably right.

However, I’d still be interested to see whatever referral system they implement if they implement one. I’m not really rooting for or against it. :smiley: Just trying to add to the conversation.

3 Likes

Sorry, I misinterpreted your msg then, it’s fine. In a bit of a stressful rush rn.

And several ppl flagged my msg? For real? Am disappoint in you

2 Likes