Lottery 2: Bountiful Harvest
During which moon phase will your harvest yield the greatest bounty?
Code of honour
This is an all-inclusive lottery where everyone has a fair chance at winning a prize. Winners will be selected by a fair dice roll provided by @discobot. Cheaters and fraudsters are not allowed and will be disqualified.
Each participant in this thread is here to carry out a smooth lottery. This process involves considerable work and others have been extremely generous to make these prize available to the community. If you want us to keep running these, please help me uphold the code of honour.
- Banner Saga 2 (Steam)
- Frostpunk (Steam) – provided by @RaccoonV
- Dreamstones (Steam) – provided by @DontBeSilly
- Life Is Strange (Episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (Steam)
- Furi (Steam) – provided by @RaccoonV
- and … TIS-100 (Steam)
By the end of the lottery, if your account is…
more than one (1) week old, you must –
- Have three (3) posts in unique non-giveaway threads
less than one (1) week old, you must –
How to enter
From the following table –
Harvest (20) Moon Phase (4)
Choose six (6) unique Harvest items
Choose one (1) Moon Phase
Submit your entry by posting your selection in this thread
At the end of the lottery, six (6) unique Harvest items and one (1) Moon Phase will be drawn at random. The drawing will be used to score your entry. The highest scoring entries will be eligible to pick a prize.
Harvest items have no relation to the Moon Phase. Neither Harvest items nor Moon Phases are related to the numbered prizes.
This valid entry contains six (6) unique Harvest items and one (1) Moon Phase
- Everyone starts with a base score of
- An in-order Harvest match multiplies score by
- An out-of-order Harvest match multiplies score by
- A Moon Phase match multiples score by
- A non-match multiplies score by
For entry and scoring examples, see Lottery 1.
Differences from Lottery 1
- There are twenty (20) items to choose from instead of (10)
- Entries will pick six (6) items instead of three (3)
- The new Moon Phase pick has a bonus multiplier of four (×4)
Reasoning for changes is supported in the Lottery 1 results.
- All entrants will be ranked by score and the top (5) entries will get to pick a prize. Your scoring position determines the order you will pick a prize in –
- First place gets first pick
- Second place gets second pick
- Third place gets the third pick…
- And so on, until there are no prizes remaining.
- Winners will be contacted via PM and asked to submit a list of their prize preferences
- Entry submission time will be used to resolve score ties - an earlier entry gets scored higher
- The lottery begins now
- The lottery ends on Apr 11 at 9:00 AM (PDT)
- Entries are locked after the appear. You can edit your entries up until this point
- After the drawing, winners will receive a PM to claim their prize
- Unclaimed prizes will reclaimed after 24 hours
If you have any questions, just ask and someone should be happy to help you. Best of luck to all who enter