Lottery 1: Copoka, Cthulhu Realms, HoPiKo, Tick's Tale, Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim, Hover, Full Metal Furies

FOoOOOd 0w0

Food choice: (I like strawberries more than cherries, but they’ll do too :wink: )

:hamburger: :cherries: :sushi:

You are a smart person since you are able to create such raffles. I’d give up just by calculating my mothers birth date. XDD

2 Likes

Fun fact: I originally included the :strawberry: but decided that I liked the graphic for :cherries: a little more.

I would too! Calculating dates in programming is one of the most difficult tasks. Just take a look at one of the most up-voted answer of all-time on StackOverflow :point_left:

6 Likes

:mushroom: :hamburger: :ramen:

3 Likes

:taco: :hamburger: :mushroom:
Combining these I will get the perfect pizza

3 Likes

:grapes::cherries::ramen:

2 Likes

This thing is just too interesting not to enter, @ohko, you are on a roll! And because of that, my first selection will be on a roll as well!

:hamburger: :doughnut: :ramen:

By the way, how did you get the little boxes to show up around your emojis?

4 Likes

:doughnut::sushi::mushroom:

3 Likes

Everything is better with some :bread:!

This is the keyboard style: <kbd>...</kbd>. It’s commonly used to communicate specific keyboard strokes like Alt + F4 or Tab. Though you not limited to what you can use as the key’s contents.

Markdown is a powerful little language when implemented and styled effectively :clap:

6 Likes

:taco::hamburger::kiwi_fruit:

3 Likes

:grapes::cherries::kiwi_fruit:

Sloth food :smile:

3 Likes

:mushroom: :doughnut: :grapes:

Thanks for the lottery @ohko!

3 Likes

Nice giveaway, ring my bell ring my bell
:ramen: :doughnut: :carrot:

3 Likes

This made me think of this scene

3 Likes

I like how this works, Good Luck!

:carrot::grapes::cherries:

3 Likes

i think i’m going to watch it again :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Great movie!

“Cursed be the ground for our sake. Both thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for us. For out of the ground we were taken, for the dust we are… and to the dust we shall return.”

3 Likes

@Danacscott has graciously sponsored two additional prizes for this lottery :gift:

Tick’s Tales (Steam) and Cornerstone: The Song of Tyrim (Steam).

This means the top five (5) scoring entries will choose a prize. The OP has been edited to include these generous new prizes.

Thank you very much for expanding the prize pool :pray:

10 Likes

kiwi_fruitgrapeshamburger

3 Likes

:hamburger::ramen::sushi:
Good luck to everyone! There is always a first time for everything :slight_smile:

4 Likes

sweet, thanks for the extra games @Danacscott :smiley: <3

5 Likes