Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - giveaway by Square Enix

20 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot for notifying us

6 Likes

Thanks for the post! :+1:

4 Likes

Thank you. I don’t know if the games are good but you can’t argue with a free try. :clinking_glasses:

It looked like one of those giveaways with 5 lucky winners but thankfully not. If it was, I wouldn’t have tried because you just can’t compete against a few thousand people + alt accounts.

5 Likes

I don’t know how to find my DM’s in Twitter.
I went to https://twitter.com/messages and there are zero messages there. That’s the right place to go, correct? :eyes: :eyes:

4 Likes

I think that is correct.

I have a hunch that this is all manually sent I am wrong. So it may take some time.

4 Likes

I came a little late to the party, not sure if it’s too late, we shall see, there are a lot of replies on the tweet.

5 Likes

Havent got anythin so far but will see :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

thanks for the post seeker :wink:

4 Likes

I did 2 replies and got 2 the same messages with 1 key for 2 games yesterday (sent when were less 20k replies, now 117k :slightly_smiling_face:)

6 Likes

What a luck in my case i dont receive any key :expressionless:

5 Likes

I sent my message last night at around 66K replies. I won’t be looking at twitter until tonight when I get home, and so probably another 11-12 hours, we shall see at that point I guess.

5 Likes

:zap: I got the tweet DM 3 hours ago:

Thanks for engaging with us, you rock. Here is your Steam code to unlock our free Square Enix Presents 2021 Lara Croft Bundle for PC, containing Tomb Raider and the Temple of Osiris, plus Tomb Raider and the Guardian of Light. Watch #SquareEnixPresents live this Thursday, March 18th at 10AM PDT / 5PM GMT right here on our Twitter account, or on our Twitch, YouTube, or Facebook pages.

5 Likes
6 Likes

I didn’t check twitter, but I got an email telling me about the twitter DM, I now have a key. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Still no key here and I posted like maybe 1 hr after the tweet xP I suppose it isn’t in any order

4 Likes

No keys until now. Let’s hope it’s not gonna be like the Little Nightmares “giveaway” all over again.

4 Likes

No key recently send retweet to squareenix present and nothing i question what happened

3 Likes
6 Likes

i recieve the code :smiley: yai

4 Likes