Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light + Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris - giveaway by Square Enix

I got it now(about two hours ago) on the notif thing, its like passed midnignt here lol
But yea pretty cool I guess

3 Likes

I also got the codes just now. Finally! :+1:

5 Likes

Still nothing! Messages and notifications and email has no messages.

We’ll see tomorrow.

Edit:

I got it! It was through twitter notifications for anyone interested.

3 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I got mine last night. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

3 Likes

I sadly already owned Tomb Raider (2013) so I wasn’t able to redeem my code, so i gave it to a friend.

4 Likes

1st It’s not Tomb Raider (2013) giveaway
2nd You can remove game before activate key. I did it for Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris in purpose to get trading cards :grinning: (Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris from giveaway 2020 was with limitation)

4 Likes

My friends all got Tomb Raider (2013) with their codes as well as the two Lara Croft games. So I would say it is apart of the giveaway, although not stated in the giveaway, they still got it. If I truly wanted them I could get them super cheap right now on Fanatical.

4 Likes

I too already have Tomb Raider 2013 and my key activated this package: https://steamdb.info/sub/554138/apps/ which only has the two promised games and some costume DLC for Guardian of Light. I wonder what happened with you friends’ activations, since I can’t find anything indicating that there were also different keys that also included Tomb Raider.
Could you check what package your key activated? You can use steamdb extension to see that info. Just curious.

Hah, didn’t think to do it with my Temple of Osiris :smile: I guess, when I get around to playing it, I’ll see if activating this bundle overrides the old activation, like it did when I activated the free Guacamelee by mistake and it didn’t drop cards as a result.

3 Likes