Kingslayer Bundle 2 @ Fanatical

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/kingslayer-bundle-2

Decent lineup here for $4.99, or whatever your regional price is:

12 Likes

another fanatical bundle iā€™m gonna end up passing on. Cmn Fanatical, entice me :expressionless:

7 Likes

I thought maybe you would jump on it for Expeditions: Viking

6 Likes

yea that was the one that caught my eye, but i just donā€™t feel like i can justify it for that alone for 5.39ā‚¬, even tho itā€™s technically a decent discount just solo/cheaper than previous. Iā€™m starting to reach the zone where iā€™m feeling just a teensy tiny bit ā€œguiltā€ whenever i just purchase games to add that just gather digital dust :blush:

ā€¦ i might also just get such fomo about the price not dropping near that again anytime soon that iā€™ll get the bundle anyway, oh the struggles we face :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

At least itā€™s ā€˜teensyā€™, lol. I fear we need a game hoarders anonymous. O_o

5 Likes

I think I need to learn your self-control and curb my own buying habits a bit too.

I need some help, and I recognize that I alone am unable to help myself.

6 Likes

Could do a giveaway for the other keys if youā€™re not sure youā€™ll play those games any time soon ;D Iā€™d happily take Guilty Gear off your hands.

ā€¦though DNF and Party Hard, for me, are reasons NOT to buy the bundle. Canā€™t imagine it being easy to find someone who really wants those these days D:

6 Likes

Pretty decent , minus Duke Nukem that is. That game IS as bad as everyone says it is.

slowly points at him self

7 Likes

Iā€™d take on Duke Nukem. Please donā€™t shoot me: Iā€™ve never ever played it before. hides

7 Likes

:smiley: you really really shouldnt. Iā€™d imagine if that would be someones first ever video game it would also be his/her last one.

6 Likes

I will buy a bundle just for you people, if you will all take it off my hands.

@Gnuffi: Expeditions
@eishiya: Guilty Gear
@DontBeSilly: Party Hard 2 + DLC
@Danacscott: Duke Nukem + DLCs.

I need confirmatory answers from all of you and I will go buy it. I think I know I will get to a roadblock on this one, because thatā€™s the defining nature of Chroniesā€“Impossible to give gifts to.

7 Likes

:XD Sloth so funny hugs

5 Likes

Oh wow ;3; Iā€™d given up on ever getting that game. Yes please Iā€™ll take it.

7 Likes

folds ears We are usually hungry hungry hippo-crites, yes. Love to give, shy about receiving. If youā€™re sure you want to continue your buying habit, I should be curbing ye, but meow, if youā€™re game, then Iā€™m in. (We are the hopeless. :stuck_out_tongue: )

5 Likes

You already gifted me couple of great games so i would have to perform a sepuku to restore my honor if i would accept any more :smiley:

7 Likes

If thereā€™s a way for you to do it in a game, I would consider honor restored if you would take the key. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Gnuffi, if you were to see a key in your PM inbox, please donā€™t shoot me or knife meā€¦ Dear Mr. Rocket Surgeon.

7 Likes

Had to look it up. Know it as Haikari.

Always bring guns to knife fights - villains donā€™t play fair

6 Likes

on standby for nowā€¦ Coming soon to attractions near you.

7 Likes

Thereā€™s actually a bit of difference. While they both refer to the same action, slicing your own stomach open ,Sepuku is a bit ā€˜betterā€™ ? Itā€™s an official form of Harakiri, you get to drink last cup of sake and after you slice your own stomach open you will get beheaded by other person, pretty much saving you from all dieing process ending it quickly and relatively painless.

Harakiri is like a desperate form of Sepuku, itā€™s performed on battlefield just before you get captured and obviously lacks sake part and no one is going to end your suffering quickly by beheading.

7 Likes

people be trying to gift me stuff latelyā€¦ :thinking:thatā€™s not how itā€™s supposed to be :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :dagger::hocho:
i need to get rid of some of my games lol, i canā€™t feel right accepting all these presents with so much digital dust around -canā€™t very well do much against a decision thatā€™s apparently already been made :rofl:
so now the tally is that i owe you 2 kidneys, half a liver, a lung and 3scoops of bonemarrowā€¦ :dizzy_face:

9 Likes