Jalopy Free on Humble (DRM-Free, No Steam Key)

12 Likes

I can confirm… this… is… true :smiley: thanks dewd

4 Likes

this is not a steam key btw it seems
at least when i opened mine it was a direct download -with a coupon to get jalopy steam key for 1€ Expires Jun 1, 2019, 7:00 PM +02:00 Europe/Copenhagen

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I want to point out that it’s DRM-free and you get a coupon to get a Steam key for a dollar.

5 Likes

Hmm. Yeah I’ll pass on that. I’d rather have it on GOG.

3 Likes

Is this how they’re going to try to get around the refusal of steam to let free games unlock cards and stuff now?

4 Likes

jalopy don’t even have cards tho o.0 so i don’t think that’s it
but might be something along those lines being simpler for devs that have drm-free versions to just grant access to the file that way than request keys from steam for promos.
will be curious to see if this is going to happen more (it’s what the 4th-5th game doing humble direct vs steam keys?) :thinking:

4 Likes

You get a coupon that allows you to buy Jalopy Steam key for $1. In addition, you get the DRM-free version added to your Humble account.

:man_shrugging:

6 Likes

humble charging me 10cents more because EU(1€), the injustice !.. :triumph:
:rofl:

5 Likes

That’s why you are always welcome to ask me to buy you something on Humble. But you never do… :triumph: :smile:

5 Likes

10 cents is injustice??? Really???

3 Likes

well, to be fair, 1.33CAD does sorta equal out to 1$US, but i get the hint :blush:
does make me curious how the coupon/price looks in other places too tho, like Australia :thinking:

heheh i know :hugs: you’re kind gent, just haven’t been enough cents so far to take you up on it, yet :blush:

5 Likes

WOW HUMBLE BUNDLE MORE LIKE… LAMEBLE BUNDLE. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE

3 Likes

AND don’t forget the tax…:exploding_head:

13 cents per @$1.00

4 Likes

AND TAX HOW DARE THEY WE MUST RIOT

3 Likes

I think rioting will raise taxes, since it will cause the government money to calm any rioters and deal with the public destruction of property…

5 Likes

Getting my box of tea…

BTW Thanks for the heads up on the game, @KingJamezJr :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

oh right, i keep forgetting you guys mostly don’t have tax included in the sticker price lol
-it’s such a strange concept for me :smile:

“these Americans are crazy”

:kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I thought GOG’s main selling point was that the games were DRM free, which means this isn’t that different…

2 Likes

Yours includes the tax? We pay taxes on top… (I wish it were all included.)

3 Likes