Jalopy Free on Humble (DRM-Free, No Steam Key)

@Pylinaer, it is DRM FREE…just like GOG. Then you can use it in GOG’s Launcher…No difference :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

aye, all prices must include all taxes etc, no customer head scratchings when standing in the isle looking at the goods
only transaction that doesn’t have to include vat on their pricetag is when you sell to an entity/businesses, but selling to private people it has to be included on the “sticker price”

3 Likes

It cost me £1!

I haven’t bought many games recently so I thought I’d splash out and treat myself.

4 Likes

didn’t you just buy something the other day ? :thinking:
:smile:

5 Likes

LA LA LA i’m to busy rioting to listen to your logic.

4 Likes

Shuuuuush! :wink:

5 Likes

@delenn13 @Imaynotbehere4long

I’m 100% aware that GOG is DRM-free. The reason I would rather have it on GOG is that I would rather have GOG handle the ownership part of it. i.e. I would rather install from GOG than have to go back to HB to get it if I wipe my system.

I still don’t 100% trust HB after their acquisition.

2 Likes

It is accurate though, USD1 = AUD1.45

jalopy

3 Likes

Nice

2 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t mean to imply you didn’t know that. What I was trying to say ways…

Since it’s DRM-free, you could just put it on a flash drive or something, and then it wouldn’t matter where you got it from since you wouldn’t even need internet access to get the game back after a system wipe. After all, not needing to worry about re-installing or copying files is the main selling point of DRM-free software, right? I know it’s at least one of the main reasons AAA producers prefer using DRM…

2 Likes