It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

I’m in the US it’s only giving me the option to buy dlc as well not the game.

4 Likes

yo thx dude!

4 Likes

EU here. On the website it seems to be available. Can’t remember what time Steam release games.

4 Likes

yeah, it’s available for me too now, thx blomvik. A bit weird that i got an email from steam that it released before it actually released. First time i remember this happening.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Wellp, after the huge success of BG3, now there’s this on the horizon…
It’s over for AAA games, they can’t compete!

7 Likes

4 Likes

I remember Killer Bean!

3 Likes

Expensive as hell + Denuvo = To the backburner it goes… :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Also Mixed reviews, requires EA account and judging by the graphical fidelity on display as well as the specs required it’s horribly optimized. It’s not even on the stove as far as I’m concerned.

5 Likes

A shame, too, because it looks really cool.

4 Likes

Yup, a total mess of a game. I’ll skip this one for now.

3 Likes

WHUT!!! Wonder if @AcornAvenger has anything to do with this.

Planned Release Date: 15 Sep, 2023

6 Likes

Long long tears! Noooooooo! Imma good :chipmunk: Nuts are just too tasty not to munch. :sob:

5 Likes

Now for something that both @Danacscott and @delenn13 will like better.

One of the many games announced on Future Games Show on Gamescon 2023. You can check out more below.

6 Likes

Yup @carvalho20ptc You got me. I love it already. Not too long to wait for it to drop.

5 Likes

Yep, Thanks @carvalho20ptc :revolving_hearts: Already had that one on my wishlist.

Someone from Steam just sent me this…It’s gorgeous…Has the artist from ABZÛ, The Pathless, and Journey.

6 Likes

7 Likes

both games look pretty cool. I was thinking of maybe playing Sprawl on stream, but it’s a very, very short game, so not sure it would be worth it.

6 Likes

4 Likes