It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Oh man, Kotaku again. lmao I don’t know how anyone can be that dumb. It’s almost amazing.

2 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

It’s finally here:

2 Likes

The cheaper alternative “enhanced edition” at 85% off. : )

4 Likes

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is coming to PC this July! :star_struck: I hope they eventually port the older games, too. Really loved them…and Jak and Daxter, though I know that isn’t the same creator. lol

5 Likes

I can certainly recommend this one! Played it on PS5.

3 Likes

This came out the first of June. Look @Enki and @DontBeSilly :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Already got the later. :+1:

3 Likes

This came out of May 30th so I am a little late but I wanted to put this out here because this game is so beautiful and so much fun. I have been having the headaches but I have played over 2 hours and I am loving it.

I don’t usually write reviews right away but this one is exceptional.

5 Likes

Kinda bummed all of the Etrian odyssey have denuvo. I would have liked to try them as they seemed interesting.

3 Likes

@Pylinaer Yeah, I’d like to give a try too but since it’s more of the same of a game I have (Might & Magic X) and also two games I have on my wishlist I’ll skip it for now.

I suggest trying these instead:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Plus:

2 Likes

3 Likes

oh sorry late this game is amazing (its a joke alright XD) The Lord of the Rings: Gollum™ on Steam

3 Likes

3 Likes

This thing looks different. Love the colours. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Took me a minute but I get the concept now. Pretty neat way to travel, lol. Wishlist grows. Good find @delenn13 :heart:

2 Likes

Lots of new releases on my e-mail!

5 Likes