It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Hey @Danacscott

8 Likes

No idea how actually useful this will end up being, but I’m kind of curious to try it.

6 Likes

Spotted at least one mistake in the screenshots on the store page that resembles machine translation, so I’d be very reluctant to use this as any sort of learning resource.
Shame, because the basic premise is good D: Playing games and using software with simple-ish instructions in a target language is one of the ways that I work on my language skills.

4 Likes

It was already on wish list, hee hee

4 Likes

Nice! :smile:

4 Likes

LINGUIST GAME?!?!?!?!

4 Likes

6 Likes

SoM is out already? Nice!

@edit
Weird that I didn’t get @YQMaoski 's review to pop on my steam feed.

Fix yo store, Gaben

6 Likes

:heart_eyes:

If any of you guys pick this up, I’d be interested in knowing if its any fun!

5 Likes

I can’t wait to see someone make a dayz mod for this version. I mean it will beat standalone in the fact that reforger already has vehicles.

5 Likes

Don’t hold your breath, @Enki :rofl:

4 Likes

Yea, I’m excited to see what they come up with! Sadly you can’t view the mods until you got the game, but I’m hoping someone creates a 3rd party website for them or something. I really love ARMA III, one of the best if not the best milsim, but it just ran so poorly. :frowning:

4 Likes

Got this one from Lenovo giveaway. Already installed it and I’ll play it on the weekend.

NSFW

Summary

Site Error

Got this one “recommended” by a friend on Discord. I think @cacronia may be interested in this one…

4 Likes
9 Likes

OH MY GOD!

I’m so excited! The first game was SO good! I loved every minute of it. The best NEW Star Wars story telling across all media since KOTOR. I hope it’s longer, and the world is a bit more…roamable.

4 Likes

Still long ways til it’s released, but it finally has a steam page \o/

5 Likes

Spider-Man (PS4) is coming to PC this August! This game was SOOOOO good! I honestly cannot wait, this is going to be such a good gaming year! <3

5 Likes

https://roguetrader.owlcat.games/

4 Likes

Miles Morales is also coming in Fall 2022

Holyyyyy sheeeet

EDIT: Since a few people have asked here is the official confirmation it’s launching on Steam

https://twitter.com/insomniacgames/status/1532485763526443008?s=21&t=uMvwke2gMBvMlDGvXGxpBA

3 Likes

Rogue Trader looks really good. The animation is gives kinda Banner Saga vibes.

3 Likes