It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

No I mean co-op. Same thing where you have to place a thing on the ground to summon anyone to your game. Other characters are glowing, which makes no sense same as Dark souls, so you cant see their armor very well. If the boss is dead in the area, you cant summon anyone into your game. I guess I am just looking for an actual co-op RPG like if Skyrim was co-op. Outward almost got it right but thats about as close as we can get right now.

Edit: oh and also forced PvP yuck lol

3 Likes

Well, they are phantoms. It’s the lore of the game. However, there are items in game that allow phantoms to retain their appearance upon invasion/co-op. As for the rest, I agree. The boss-dead thingy always annoyed me, however, we don’t know how completely co-op functions in Elden Ring. So here’s hoping they made those adjusts! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn i wish i could go for day one purchase but getting a dog quickly drained all my immediate funds :smiley: so few months from now…

5 Likes

@DontBeSilly You have a spoiled mini wolf, huh? ^^ Sounds like 2 happy dudes. :heart:

4 Likes

If I get an extra key (I’ve won lots of AAA game keys before, so!!) I will send it your way, my friend. :>

4 Likes

I also wish I could get this one too but as usual new games are helluva expensive. I think I’ll try to get GOTG instead.

I’m interested in a key too, though, if someone has any, of course.

2 Likes

@Rhyagelle Sorry for the late response, bud , i have a lot on my mind now.

Thank you for your kind intent but i was graciously gifted a copy for Elden Ring by our very own @M00 , big thanks again !

@Danacscott Well he has some health issues so i’m tackling that and ofc , veterinarian services are quite costly sadly. I mean stuff for dog pretty much costs more than equivalent drugs,procedures for a human , lol .

5 Likes

And I still love this place :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

It’s finally here:

6 Likes

Just found this one on Steam’s frontpage:

3 Likes

Hey, @Enki, who does this remind you of? Made me sad. :cry: It just came out…

8 Likes

A very beautiful blue butterfly :butterfly: :heart:

She would have loved this game so much. :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

4 Likes

I confess I wasn’t expecting a sequel of Hyper Light Drifter like this

9 Likes

Gotta say I am impressed by how well they managed to adapt the old 2d pixel graphical style into a fully rendered 3D world. Even at barely a glance you can tell this is hyper light drifter.

7 Likes

6 Likes

I’m going to be honest I got weird west for free by winning a giveaway. If I were you guys I’d play it on game pass or wait for a sale. If any of you know of or have played a game called hard west (turn based game with an occult / wild west voice acted story) weird west ($40) is pretty much like hard west ($20) except it has minimal voice acting and not turn based. I will continue to play it because I love westerns but I’m going to be real and say I don’t think it’s worth it at $40.

Edit: I’m not 100% sure but I think the narrator on weird west is the same guy that did the narrating for hard west. :rofl:

7 Likes

Old game, but it just got a new release, so I think it counts???

-10% The Wheel of Time on GOG.com?

I’M SO EXCITED! I have wanted to play this game for so long, but the original PC versions are like $50 or more. :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

The game was unfortunately slightly below decent as a single player game. Where it got quite interesting, for the time at least, was the multiplayer. It used a highly modified sort of capture the flag mode but where you were given a preparation period to set up traps, illusions and other defenses before the fighting begun.

Unfortunately being a fairly unknown IP and competing in a market against a lot of very good MP FPS games it didn’t see much adoption and I barely got to play it properly at all.

One thing though, the music was great and at least in my opinion really managed to capture the setting. I still have the main and the Forsaken theme in my regular playlist.

4 Likes

So Cute! :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes