It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Good to know. This game is from rokaplay, the same who promoted those giveaways where you had to sign a form to get a random game developed by them.

3 Likes

I must admit to being thoroughly surprised seeing this in the “new” releases.

It was a really solid arcade combat racing game back in the late 90s with some pretty neat track concepts.

6 Likes

Re-volt was really fun on the PlayStation.

4 Likes

I remember seeing this featured on magazines back in the day, it did picked my interest but it wasn’t as easy to get games as it is today.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Our @xx00nxx got this one and he’s absolutely loving it.

5 Likes

4 Likes

As per usual, salty regional prices from SquareEnix. I may consider once it gets the 50%+ discounts :disappointed:

Nonetheless, it’s good to have some of the big boys from tactics genre finally on PC, everything points to some FF Tactics on its way as well

8 Likes

Instant wishlist and follow. Damn I would pre-order this. My first tactics style game. Or rather, Ogre Battle by name, is what I played.

I loved this but never finished. Man it was hell trying to get the starting team you wanted, much less Angel Knights and Griffins, sigh. Hearing the music just hurt my heart. I could care less if they remake a game for Cloud, but this… ouch on the price, but can’t be mad at it. The original: just so awesome.

4 Likes

Tactics Ogre.

AMAZING!

I wish they’d just drop FFT but this is great too. I’ll have to pick it up eventually, looks so damn good.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Got those in my e-mail:

3 Likes

Heard of Stranded Deep. Still kinda want to go for Raft or The Infected for a new (to library) survival game… oooh ooh or Starsand. O_o

2 Likes

Yeah, it was once free on Epic Games, and you probably have it in your library.

I think it’s tagged as “new” because it either exited Early Access or stopped being an Epic Games Store exclusive.

3 Likes

One of my friends on Steam bought this game. It’s new.

So I checked it out. Kinda reminded me of the The Coin Game. @K16 gifted it to me a few years ago. So I was going to let him know about it. AND>>>He ALREADY has it on his WL.

3 Likes

I does. myrr I more remembered Markiplier playing Hand Simulator with Bob and Wade, on a similar looking beach, than redeeming that game on Epic.

In my defense, is still lil squirrel and also, still excited to Sekiro and other stuff like Powerwash Simulator, lol.

4 Likes

For most players in America and Europe, it’ll be August 12. For some living south of the equator, it’ll be early in the morning on August 13. Here are the official times:

Los Angeles (PDT): 8am, August 12
New York (EDT): 11am, August 12
London (BST): 4pm, August 12
Berlin (CEST): 5pm, August 12
Dubai (GST): 7pm, August 12
Tokyo (JST): 12am, August 13
Sydney (AEST): 1am, August 13
Auckland (NZST): 3am, August 13

Pre-loading isn’t available just yet, but it will be soon, according to Insomniac Games. In the meantime, you can check the Spider-Man Remastered system requirements to see whether you can run it in the first place.

5 Likes

Oh man, I forgot Spider-Man was coming out this morning. Somehow I thought it was delayed until Feb. UGH. :skull:

5 Likes

Spiderman will have to wait for an computer upgrade anyway, and that’s not happening this year.

5 Likes

In my case I’ll wait for a sale like I did with Guardians of The Galaxy. Probably will try to buy it next year.

Speaking of which, here’s the game:

You can check the prices for your region here.

Also if you can’t afford it @delenn13 has made a nice post of old but good Spider-Man games:

4 Likes