It's 2024 - Time to Hype New Releases or something

Pre-order available now, official release will be on October 21st.

Also it has Denuvo, of course.

3 Likes

Batman died for this game :sob:

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

A Plague Tale’s sequel is coming out in four days! If anyone here hasn’t played the first, I highly recommend it. It’s really incredible, albeit a bit short. I would recommend on a sale. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The first game has also been given away for free by Epic Games in the past so there’s no excuse to not try it.

2 Likes

Looks a lot like Blood , and i love Blood. Also very modest launch price.

EDIT: it seems that game is episodic and each episode will be separate purchase, so that is 9.99 for only first episode which is around ~4 hours. Not sure about value proposition and episodic nature tbh. Maybe i will wait and see how it will develop further.

4 Likes

Holy cow, really?! Yea, if y’all picked it up on Epic, give it a try. 10/10 game!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I can’t believe the prices of some of these new games.

4 Likes

Steam’s on fire today with more new releases! :fire: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

I was so excited when I saw the name, but $50 for a kids’ game?! lmao

4 Likes

Yeah, I’ve added that game to my wishlist and put it on the backburner. I’ll wait for a sale like everyone else, not to mention how this game is probably (very) short.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Not sure the right thread for this, as it’s not a new game and it’s not really DLC… but regardless, it is now the Halloween Event for Deep Rock Galactic. Rock and stone, everyone.

5 Likes

4 Likes

So many shiny looking titles except that $50 one. Wonder about the content for that price.

2 Likes

mobile free-to-play card game from the creator of Hearthstone. It’s pretty basic in its concept and gameplay, doesn’t seem to be pay-to-win at all (in fact I’m left kinda wondering why anyone would spend any real money here at all, unless perhaps there’s a paid battle pass in there after the current free one) but it’s kinda fun nonetheless, and lots of free upgrades and free cards constantly to get the dopamine going.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Finally!!! Crash Bandicoot 4 on Steam!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes