Is ChronoGG legit?

Okay, listen. I come on everyday to collect my coins from the sale, and just when I hit the amount of coins I need, bam, 100% claimed. The amount of % claimed goes slowly up by the SAME increment each time. 3%, 5%, 10% Then 30-50%, then right when I’m about to reach the required amount, 100%.

It this site actually legit?

4 Likes

You also have to remember that this system is still relatively new and because of that right when you do get the right amount of coins, so do a lot of other people who have been saving since day one. It’s most likely just a timing thing and as time goes on this will go down in occurrence because others would have already spent their coins.

4 Likes

You caught us, we’re actually robots.

21 Likes

Totalbiscuit’s reputation is on the line on being sponsored by them. It’s not fake.

4 Likes

He’s actually a robot too.

14 Likes

me irl

18 Likes

Like @Afalens, I believe the thing you are pointing out is but a matter of coincidence. I think it’s safe to assume that this is the scenario that most likely happened:

So we’ll take the current span of games as of this post (Brigador[5000], Hammerwatch[1000], Dustforce[2000], Reigns[1500]). People will try to earn coins as best as they can. A lot got to 1000 and bought Hammerwatch for many reasons (really wanted the game, pure curiosity, etc) until it reaches 100% claim. Those who weren’t able to buy it will move on to the next lowest priced game which is Reigns, and so on.

So yeah I won’t be amazed if Dustforce would immediately be sold out in a few days.

4 Likes

mr irl

17 Likes

This thread is now about stupid robots.

12 Likes

Somebody needs to be the keeper of robots.

9 Likes

14 Likes

me styling coins

14 Likes

me fixing bugs

12 Likes

ROBOTS!

6 Likes

The fact is: if the ammount of Keys available is like 20 most of people will never have a chance because all of them will go to alternative accounts of the same people.

5 Likes

Did someone say robots are stupid? Johnny 5 objects…

8 Likes

10 Likes

6 Likes

Robot.txt

8 Likes