Is ChronoGG legit?

Umm

EDIT: 2018, Dec. I didn’t actually name this thread “Are ChronoGG Robots?”, I named it “Is ChronoGG legit?”, and somehow it got changed. Id simply like to ask why someone would change the title, as the Robots title makes absolutely no sense in the context of my question a year ago. I love this site, but that seemed fishy.

3 Likes

I changed it back. But because of this comment…Someone changed it.

We try to monitor it, but sometimes it gets by. Sorry.

1 Like

Thank you for reviving this thread, otherwise I would have missed out on some comedy gold :joy:

5 Likes
5 Likes

Come on, People. I really love the humour. You know I do. But when the OP comes in and complains, we can’t play with his title.

I do have a fav, though.:robot:

1 Like

@lonin did it first!
Also the thread is from March '17 so I doubt Op is overly concerned at this point.

1 Like

Ummmmm…Yes they are!

2 Likes

OP is in fact concerned as OP is the one who complained about it:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…, i was supposed to be first

1 Like

Fraggles gonna get banned for this!

(we all knew but we all knew better than to actually mention it! u wouldn’t last long in North Korea…)

3 Likes

Ok, missed the edited post as it was still marked as from '17.Still though, weird complaint to bring 2 years later. Also amused that delenn is apologizing to lonin for something lonin started as if it’s our fault.

Really wouldn’t want to either, so that’s fine.

2 Likes

Congratulations Komrad, you have been randomly selected to participate in our hidden camera program in which 2 volunteers will smear baking powder on your face while u r shopping or whatever; just play along and act surprised please :wink:

y cant argue with that lol

1 Like

Actually That quote I used from lonin was in a “private mod chat”. I was just letting the OP know we knew about it. I could have sworn I replied to the OP…Must have been when i was searching for THAT thread and Discourse changed it…Yea, that’s the ticket!

Plus I take LEGAL drugs…!!!

1 Like

ok that is treason too, HIGH TREASON IN FACT, u r getting the baking powder treatment as well…

1 Like

OH I see, modding under the influence, huh?
You’ll get an MUI whether the drugs are legal or not you know. Medication packaging needs to update their warning labels to include “modding online forums” in addition to the part about operating heavy machinery.: )

2 Likes

good advice, but maybe u should wait till she actually becomes “conscious” to explain this

1 Like

Not only TB’s, it was Caddicarus who brought me here after all

1 Like

OK! I probably shouldn’t ask(but still under the influence), What is the baking powder treatment?

Probably gonna regret this.:exploding_head:

hm, apparently it was a liquid but i thought it was a powder, the point is, the two women claim they were framed and thought they were participating in a hidden camera prank

1 Like

Seems someone is trying to prevent the new, glorious robot empire. I must summon my most powerful minion to deal with this heresy.

Go @discobot roll 2d6 and attack!

2 Likes

:game_die: 5, 1