Is anything gonna replace the daily coin spin?

Continuing the discussion from Chrono Coins - A Super Send-Off ‘Stravaganza:

Same (I’m super late, I know) but only now that I’m really not checking chrono.gg daily did I really notice and confirm those thoughts. For me, the coins worked. Sure, I got a few free games which I mostly haven’t played, and didn’t get in on those last May 29th sweet deals, but in the last couple years I also bought my fair share of daily deals, and checked them out because of the coin spin. Might have missed 10 days a year or whatever, but the point is I almost always came and had a look.

Now, it’s been 2 weeks and I’ve probably checked the daily deal about 5 times.

I’m absolutely feeling a difference, and indeed I feel like nothing was gained from this decision as of yet, and nothing has really substituted the experience.

Are there any plans for such a thing? I haven’t found anything, although I’m new to the forums so I might not be looking in the right place.

8 Likes

I assure you, when they’re ready to announce it. They will.

We don’t have any particular insight into the operation of the company.

11 Likes

Just asking honestly, I’ve grown fond of Chrono and don’t wanna forget about it so easily.

Don’t mean to be one or part of a legion asking for news that don’t exist yet, it’s just that, as I said, I didn’t manage to find anything on it.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum, @Darjul :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Well, You could hang out with us. We don’t bite…Much :heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

7 Likes

I bite tho.

7 Likes

SHHHHH! How did you escape?:scream:

6 Likes

I used the cute side of my creepy face.

teeth

7 Likes

Looks like we need to hold you down and brush those teeth. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes