Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition free for a limited time

Also free for Play Station and Xbox.:wink:

27 Likes

Looks regional maybe? Or it’s free for people who own something else?
Doesn’t show up as free to me.

Edit: Well now it does.

7 Likes

Why you gotta play with me like this steam T_T

5 Likes

It’s Free only for people in NA and SA currently.

4 Likes

Lol ye it says free on the widget but when u click it not. Ye i guess not for my region

4 Likes

It’s probably a timezone thing. In my country the new day for Steam starts at 6pm BST, so probably it’s when this game is going to be available for free here.

6 Likes

I had already bought this game for less than $1 ($0.50 according to isthereanydeal) when Green Man Gaming was practically giving it a way at one point. Regardless, it’s still a pretty good deal. :tada:

3 Likes

Great find! This was a pretty good game, definitely worth it for free.

3 Likes

'An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region’

Thanks ,Obama…

So my only option is VPN now?

4 Likes

You could just wait a few hrs and see if it work fine in the region by then, since it going to be free for a few days from what i have heard.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion but i think that wont help. I remember not being able to find this game before and stam box not showing to me on this very forum so yeah, i guess for some moronic reason it’s blocked here.

3 Likes

It’s free in EU since 17:00 UTC.

EDIT: take that back, I’ve just remembered that some EU countries (LT, LV, EE) tend to fall into Steam’s CCCP region, so I don’t know. It should be free im most of EU, though.

5 Likes

I can confirm. Its been a while since steam freebie’d a triple A game.

3 Likes

Hm so even VPN doesnt help. I’ve tried Poland and Germany and this game still doesnt show up in steam for me.

3 Likes

yep, i claimed it :wink:

2 Likes

Ok ,i’ll admit that i’m a bit salty now but fuck this.

Tried to use VPN and change my store country but even though steam detects my VPN , USA for example it still says that i last connected from my actual country, even though i just did connect with VPN and it sees that. So i’m a bit lost and tired of trying.

No game for me.

2 Likes

No wonder. This sucks monkey balls.

I think that a Steam user’s region is declarative, rather then (only?) auto detected. So you might also try fiddling with this: Sign In

5 Likes

Id be careful changing regions could lead to a ban if dun wrong so jus be careful
Also i got it now

4 Likes

“You’ll need to login to the Steam Client in this country to be eligible to change countries.”

I do that but it still doesnt change my country to the on of which i’m using VPN so yeah. Not sure what else is there to try.

3 Likes

So you’ve tried changing your country of residence on Steam after moving to it via a VPN, and Steam still didn’t let you?

3 Likes