Indiegala massive giveaways

New DLC (Not sure but I think it’s a first time you indiegala makes a giveway of a DLC …):

https://www.indiegala.com/stayingalive?#giveaway

Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms - Starter Pack

3 Likes

Shut Up And Dig

https://www.indiegala.com/stayingalive?#giveaway

6 Likes

For the few people who don’t have this…

Dead Bits free at IndieGala:

Steam:

5 Likes

Hey folks, grab your copy of Sleengster: Invisible game, no longer on steam…

By the way, there may be a region issue… I got a key and activated it. Steam says I activated it successfully, but it doesn’t show up when I search the store at all, and it’s not in my listed games… sigh
I am in the US…

EDIT:

Seems like the game and its developer was banned from Steam… So… this was totally useless, I am sorry guys…

5 Likes

Oh snap, just discovered this thread, did I miss out on anything big? :confused:

The Deal for die young looks very appealing, dunno if I can play a game like that tho without stressing too much lol :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Just have to wait for the next big opportunity! :slight_smile: I have grabbed a couple of 1-2 dollar games from them for free. I saw good reviews of the above game online, was excited to try it. Then got disappointed because the game got pulled from Steam…

2 Likes

Another repeat…Terra Lander

https://www.indiegala.com/store?massive#giveaway

3 Likes

Good catch!

@anon74641759, there ya go, I see that you don’t have this game… You just click on the giveaways banner, tell them that you are not a bot, and a key goes into your Indiegala giveaways list… You can use or give to anyone else who might wish to use it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot YQMaoski, issue is I don’t have an account there :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

The account is free and simple to sign up. I always thought I would make an account when a game came along that I really want showed up. But when it did and I was going about my business registering the account when all of the free keys were claimed… So I kept my account since that day and have claimed a few free games through them. Thus my recommendation is for you to make an account now if you are up for it… Besides, I have since purchased a couple of games from their store on sale… not so much their bundles, they usually didn’t appeal to me, but I like some of the deals they run from time to time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

They used to have a few good bundles…but now…I hardly buy from them any more…I buy more from Fanatical/aka Bundle Stars now and the occasionally humble one.

4 Likes

Ditto…

Currently I am thinking about getting The BioShock Collection ($14.99) from IndieGala, but I don’t do well with FPS, so I haven’t yet… been thinking about it for the past 3 days…

2 Likes

@YQMaoski You really don’t have to be good with FPS for Bioshock at all. You surely progress a little faster if you are good, but not much faster, there aren’t headshots or anything like that involved, when you die you can just continue…go for it if you are interested :smile:

2 Likes

I still got a day and a half… I will keep my eyes open for any deals that may seem better to me before then… If not, I will probably bite… I more than often bite than not…

Good thing I am not a fish…

2 Likes

sometimes it’s worth “shopping around”, Search Results for "bioshock collection" - IsThereAnyDeal
-“pinching pennies” and all that :smile:

bioshock games are indeed wonderful, and like CrazR said, not really the usual kind of “shooter” skill/“twitch reaction” wise, it’s very lax

4 Likes

That’s definitely the best deal right now, and given all of the positives I have heard, I think I will get it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

i was more hinting at you could save a few cents on gamebillet (14.20) vs indiegala (14.99) :wink:
(unless there are some vouchers or something involved? :thinking:)

but yea, wonderful games, almost nothing but praise/recommendation from me, among some of my “most liked” games

2 Likes

No vouchers…

Regional differences:

3 Likes

wow, okay, that’s “a first”, -EU getting a better deal than $ discount wise, despite the game being priced in the same “1-1” bs ration, we’re getting a 76% discount on gamebillet here for some reason lol :hushed:, cool

3 Likes

Agreed, it’s often not fair…

3 Likes