In search for Apex Legends company.

Nice. I still have not won any… best i have got was second place.

4 Likes

Respawn Check In : 3.8.2019
Hello friends,

Before we head into the weekend we wanted to touch on some topics:

CHEATERS

As of today we’ve banned over 355K players on PC through Easy-Anti-Cheat. The service works but the fight against cheaters is an ongoing war that we’ll need to continue to adapt to and be very vigilant about fighting. We take cheating very seriously and care deeply about the health of Apex Legends for all players.

We are working on improvements to combat cheaters and we’re going to have to be pretty secretive about our plans. Cheaters are crafty and we don’t want them to see us coming. With that said, we can share some high levels things we’re doing:

• We are reaching out and working directly with experts, both within and outside of EA, in this area that we can learn from.

• Scaling up our anti-cheat team so we have more dedicated resources.

• We are adding a report feature on PC to report cheaters in game that goes directly to Easy-Anti-Cheat.

3 Likes

Battle Pass $10

Hey Friends,

So between the datamining and the unintentional update about Season 1 on Origin today, there’s been a lot of speculation and confusion so we wanted to give some clarity:

We’ll be providing details on Season 1, Battle Pass, and the next Legend very soon. It’s not coming out today.

There’s lots of stuff that has been datamined from Apex since launch and is swirling around the Internet. We know this stuff is fun to dig up and speculate about, but you should not treat any of that info as a source of truth. There’s stuff in there that is very old, or things we’ve tried in the past and cut–remember our design process is to prototype and play lots of ideas–and some of it may be things we’re still building for Apex Legends. Finding this stuff by no means confirms that it’ll ever come out. At best you should treat any posts about this as a rumor and the real info will come from us when we’re ready to show off what’s coming next. Thank you to everyone for staying patient through this and hang tight. We’re excited to get Season 1 kicked off and having you grinding on that Battle Pass with a new Legend to master soon.

5 Likes

I’ve just started playing this and I love it…if you want someone terrible to play with (I’m truly tragic) PM me. I can only get better… :smiley: …and maybe kill someone…

Oh and Season One Battle Pass launches tomorrow.

2 Likes

Respawn responds to boring Battle Pass comments

2 Likes

“You’ll notice the first version isn’t built around a complex quest system where you need to do a 720 backflip off of Watchtower Artemis and get two Wingman headshots before hitting the ground,” the blog post states.

dude, and u’ve been training so hard to pull that one off

2 Likes

Just got killed going up a zipline…so unfair when I couldn’t hit a stationary target most the time

2 Likes

should’ve 720-backflipped off of it and Sparta-kicked them in the face

3 Likes

3.03GB update live.

1 Like

Patch notes -

1 Like

Copied here so no off-topicing!

I’m having so much fun I even considered buying the Pass for a sec…but I looked at it and it’s just cosmetic stuff. Has no impact so I’m surprised it’d put you off. It’s fun seeing people have fun. Honestly the co-op is really fun…I’m not an FPS player and never played a BR, am terrible and I’m still having a blast. @onLooSe is disgusted with me.

Erm, sure. Looks at M00’s time in CSGO, looks at xist’s time (doesn’t have game in account)…I’m guessing you can guess the truth here…

I’m awful. I get told I’m awful, which hurts a bit but it’s true. It’s a fun co-op game made more fun by having your friends at your side. Which in turn reduces nasty comments.

5 Likes

me too, it was a straight up, "what have i become"moment… :thinking: as if people getting paid for their work/“some” monetization, was suddenly the biggest atrocity ever, -in a free game :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
idono what’s wrong with me… :man_facepalming:
but oh, yea, i’ve had a “fist shaken at me” too :wink:, “renunciation” might have have been a hinted “threat” :no_mouth:. Will see if i come around and the curiosity gets the better of me eventually, “damnation” aside, or not :smile:

5 Likes

Do eet! :upside_down_face:

We can die together.

5 Likes

Used to play fighting games with guys I had thought were friends… until you started playing and the hardcore gamer in them came out. Then it was mostly about being bored with how slow I was at learning and having more fun playing with each other. You know, the kind of folk who had controllers in their hands at 3 yrs old. Didn’t start gaming til I was full grown…

That kind of thing did put me off trying something I’m definitely bad at for a long while, :slight_smile: I’m lousy at Devil May Cry but that’s fine to play alone.

Wish I had met you guys ages ago. <3 :sunny: Perhaps not Apex Legends, but maybe we can organise some kind of Chrono Co-op party in some other game.

5 Likes

i mean, there was also the board games thread, so it’s already a slight “thing” around here/there/in that genre area too

not saying people on chrono have many different games :smirk:, but i’m betting people on chrono have a bunch of different games, -the chance to find others that share a couple of similar titles in library should probably not be all that too impossible :yum:
… now roping them in and getting them to play on the other hand :thinking: some might require you to have a van and candy ready so you can lure them in and snatch them up in a hurry :smile:
-probably can’t hurt and post to try and see if someone takes the bait :wink:

5 Likes

Now that’s a stealth I’m not convinced by this Apex, thing post… :wink:

3 Likes

Really? I’ll have to check it out then. The only one I know I’ve got for sure that’s multiplayer is Ticket to Ride. (Won’t quote myself on that as my memory is dodgy.) Got Minion Masters too, but never played it really.

Still giggling about us Chrono peeps doing awful in games together, ^_^.

2 Likes

3 Likes

should play Magicka. Step it up a level and accidentally blow each other up.

3 Likes

Hi there, how are you doing? Did I hear the magical words, Ticket to Ride? Why do I have a thread for you my good sir and or madam.
https://206.81.1.216/t/board-game-night/13395

I will continue this post in that thread, see you there.

5 Likes