Humble Curve Digital Bundle

BTA:

I wouldn’t mind tier 2 or 3, either seems like a pretty good deal. I will have to sit on this one for a little bit. (it’s not an immediate buy for me b/c I have the tier 1 games already)

13 Likes

For The King looks like something I’d actually really want to play right now, but there’s really nothing else in this bundle I want and a few things I have. For the king is not worth $15 on it’s own, to me.

I keep seeing Human fall flat everywhere, it seems to be in about every 3rd bundle released over all or something.

5 Likes

That’s the one game I have my eye on the most as well. Though timing is really the biggest thing, my to-play list doesn’t ever shrink, so it would just go in a queue… (I think you just convinced me to wait on it.)

8 Likes

Don’t own any of them. Probably going to stay that way…Tier one looks ok but do I really need more OK games?

6 Likes

The only thing i would be interested is human fall flat but i would have to see if some of my friends would want to play it with me

4 Likes

Actually got Little Acre recently on Chrono, hee hee. :stuck_out_tongue: Yay for giveaways.

Smoke and Sacrifice looks like it’d be nice. Will look it up. Interesting combination of games. Really trying to avoid bundles right now in any case. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

it’s a no thanks for me this week to Humble
own all in tier1 already
got Humans fall flat, and was seeing if t2 dropped to a price where i might consider it if i were to pick up Smoke and Sacrifice to play “some day”, but the price never went down so i just shrugged and waits to see what comes around next time

yea, i even passed it up at 6.50’ish as solo purchase, thinking it would now just either get bundled or get cheaper. Probably not fair to the game i’m being such a cheapskate, it’s probably good enough for the sale price. But paying 15 in a bundle where the rest has almost no appeal, it’s just an expensive waste for a price that’s high than its solo sale

7 Likes

Reads “Curve Digital”:

download%20(2)

Sees actual bundle:

7 Likes

Everyone on Chrono should be playing Apex Legends anyway… :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

i, will, not, buckle, ! :triumph:
idono, seeing the battle pass release actually put me off somehow, and felt my (slight) curiosity of the game dwindle a fair bit.
Which made me stop and think, that was kinda odd, i wonder why i felt that :thinking:, -no clue…
dayum, guess i’m even more of a grump than i actually thought ?:hushed:,
or my desire for mp fps has just finally reached its rock bottom ?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
…dang, what’s become of me… :disappointed:

7 Likes

who cares about battle pass, it’s just a rly good game and lots of fun :smiley:

@xist was carrying me hard 2 days ago

3 Likes

If everyone pitches in to get me a computer, then sure! LOL. Joking so much. Not good at FPS but the gameplay looks pretty cool and the characters/voices are really, really good.

… and Fanatical is bringing out a Vengeance Bundle tomorrow. Thought it was Mondays only for new ones. Hm.

4 Likes

just grab yr phone, go watch some Apex Legends vid on YouTube, and hit that play now button

3 Likes

Hmm, that just reminded me of an interesting preposition. I’ll post it in the appropriate topic.

As for the bundle. MEH. I keep seeing Human Fall Flat, I suppose I should actually see what it is, as I’ve just assumed it’s similar to Goat Simulator based on it’s name. Funny and exciting for 20-30 minutes until you realize that’s all the game was.

4 Likes