Idea concerning the 48-Hour deal

The introduction of this temporary 48-hour deal has pros and cons, depending on who you ask. Personally, I see great potential! Though this small tweak to the idea might be something to consider. Instead of 1 game on sale every 24 hours changing every 24 hours, or even 1 game on sale every 48 hours changing every 48 hours, perhaps consider this:

2 games on sale at any given time, each one changing every 48 hours, but staggered so that every 24 hours, there is a new game on sale!

This gives each deal the extra 24 hours for visibility/etc, but also still allows for a new deal every day, as well as 2 choices every day! :smiley:

30 Likes

Basically how Humble Bundle does its bundles every week when one ends but this would be to 24/48 hours instead of 1/2 weeks.

7 Likes

+1, came here to see if this had already been suggested :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 Likes

Fishing for those likes on Chrono like
evil-patrick-star-spongebob-meme

8 Likes

Thought that likes now had to be accompanied by a reaction…this feels appropriate

12 Likes

Jeh! Just like qwertee does with t-shirts.

1 Like

48 hr deal is crap. need a new deal each day. it wasn’t broken before.

1 Like

Did you read @MiketheBeard suggestion. It sounds appealing for me. Sometimes the 24hs are just to short and I miss out on nice deals.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I like the idea of a 48 hour deal, if its good and I like it I may not have the money allocated that day and it gives me the chance to get things in check before I buy it, I don’t have to rush my decision.

4 Likes

I think that it would be a good idea having a deal as allways ,during 1 day ,but just include from time to time an special deal during 2 days or a entire week ,and display the one day deal at the main page but adding a secondary page to get into the special deal ,but that’s only my opinion :slight_smile:

3 Likes

OH

what about…

two deals existing AT THE SAME TIME?!

I know… blasphemy

one that lasts one day, and one that lasts “extended period of time” the “extended” one might not be as good or “higher quality” as the daily one which would honestly just tempt me more towards the “worse” one because I mean come on, I’m a cheapskate on a skatey budget :wink:

was just an idea, didn’t really think about it before hitting send this time.

3 Likes

:thinking:

You don’t say? :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t think people realize what is going on here. The deals having 48 hours, but a new one appears every 24 is a great idea. This give consumers options and less “I gotta get it right right now”. Having two deals going on at the same time is perfect guys. On top of that, you get to check back daily.

2 Likes

Sure that’d be great, except that’s not what’s going on here. Epistory is the only feature for these past 48h. There was no new game for Sunday.

3 Likes

Or was there?

click

3 Likes

This was actually what I thought how it would work in the first place :slight_smile: Personally I think that’s a great idea. Often when you get notice from somewhere that game is available on Chrono, you just don’t make it in time because if said person is in US and you are in Europe it’s probably too late already.

2 Likes

Yeah, of course, if you get your news by packet boat, that is.

2 Likes

2 day deals are fine, but please still let us check in every 24 hours to get the coin rewards

1 Like