I have an illness

Sigh. This is actually my second Steam account. The first one I hardly used and got locked out of it.

12 Likes

I have the same problem, unfortunatelyā€¦ Possibly even worse. I try to curtail it but the cravings, man, they are so hard to resistā€¦

7 Likes

Thatā€™s your SECOND account? lol Nice! Do you play most of what you have bought? Or have played?

(I have a problem that I donā€™t have the time or energy to play all my games, but I got the desire to. lol)

7 Likes

Iā€™m a :chipmunk: and I too collect shiny things. Mostly nuts and games.

(Sorry @AcornAvenger, Iā€™m addicted)

The Slayer bundle has a few tempting looking things and I wish Iā€™d waited longer to get Earthlock.

6 Likes

I admire a fellow gamer who likes games too much.

8 Likes

We are all sick and it just keeps on getting worseā€¦ :exploding_head:

6 Likes

I feel you on that. My steam account is only valued at around 24k USD, but that doesnā€™t take into consideration the huge amounts of physical games I have and digital console games I have X___x

6 Likes

Some 5-6 years ago, it became popular on some forums to do stuff like beat 100 games in a year or other variants. What i started doing was write down the games i buy and the games i am done with, this has been mostly an exercise in playing the games i buy.

As a result i buy a bit fewer games than i play. I try to only buy games when i want to play them, unless there is a really good deal.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s called self control. I have none. :scream_cat: :woman_shrugging:t3:

9 Likes

What a foreign concept, lol! I need to go back to being a toddler and being told what to doā€¦

7 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to do this myself. After years of buying bundles because what if this is as cheap as these games get? and then never actually playing most of them I figure I would save more money by buying the titles I actually want to play when I want to play them for full price than keep buying hundreds of ā€œwhat ifā€ bundles. Iā€™m still getting reeled in by the humble monthly every now and then though.

7 Likes

Why is this called Baby Hazel Games? T_T
Iā€™m not a baby T_T

6 Likes

Itā€™s okay. Itā€™s winter (for me), so I know youā€™ve gotta store up on those nuts

See what I did there? Store? Buying games? Iā€™ll see myself out xD

6 Likes

You sure???

10 Likes

7 Likes

11 Likes

@Norther Yaaaas! For the entire family. XD

6 Likes

Thatā€™s not an illness.

Influenza is an illness, diabetes is an illness, depression is an illness, Alzheimerā€™s is an illness, influenza is an illness, cancer is an illness, collecting games you might never have time to play in your entire life is an illness, schizophrenia is and illness.

But collecting games you might never have time to play in your entire life is not an illness.

4 Likes

I hate having to put an emoji or typing /s to signify that I wasnā€™t being serious. Still, people read things literally without these provisos soā€¦ I was not being serious! :wink:

p.s. I have had lung cancer so I think I qualify saying ā€˜I have(had) an illnessā€™ :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

And as for myself, itā€™s almost an addiction for browsing and buying games. Virtual property hoarding, maybe also?

6 Likes