I don't mean to be picky, but...

Please correct me if I am wrong, and this is certainly a very small thing I have noticed:

“In a minute” to me seems to be future tense.

The rest are all so long and so long “ago,” before they get dated for more than 3 days in the past.

11 Likes

It’s probably just your PC clock being off by a minute, and thus showing a future time. I think it shows “a minute ago” or something like that when it’s in the past.

The actual reward time is based on Chrono’s server time, the calculated time difference is based on the difference between Chrono’s time and your local time. If your clock is off (or if Chrono’s clock is ahead), that can lead to weirdness like this. Hopefully Chrono’s clock gets synced regularly :T

13 Likes

Chrono is just way ahead of you

12 Likes

Time hacks.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Now you know why the site was named Chrono.
Their version of Discourse has a build in Flux Capacitor which needs a constant power supply of 1.21 Gigawatts Jigawatts.

14 Likes

I also don’t mean to be picky, but…

15 Likes

It’s to elude that you might procrastinate a forget to claim your daily coins.

7 Likes

Woah, I’m glad you brought that up, I thought it was just me who was getting such weird messages.

What I need to be picky about here, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have minded but let’s get real for a second, that isn’t really a hint, is it? It’s an instruction.

Also jokes on them… I AM AT HOME! So, hah! Score one for the Punkster, whom for absolutely no reason whatsoever, now refers himself in the third person.

18 Likes

:thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :man_shrugging:

15 Likes

:scream: What have I done?

My innocent question turned the space-time continuum into a new parallel universe in which time is represented in units of shakira!

17 Likes

:rofl:

:+1:

10 Likes

And another “innocent thread”…goes right down the tubes…:see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

13 Likes

wait…

are you telling me that was not the whole point?

oh man oh gee brb I have some fires to put out…

9 Likes

Time is relative anyways right?

2 Likes

Yes! :scream: Last family reunion, my Uncle Second and Aunt Minute got into a knock down, drag out fight…Something about 'Miller Time".

3 Likes

Good thing I don’t drink Miller… hehe…

1 Like

Am I the only one who would love if the site actually did this? :laughing:

3 Likes

No, we would all be amused… very amused… :expressionless::face_with_raised_eyebrow::smirk::roll_eyes: (!)

Just to be clear

I heard somewhere that (!) should indicate sarcasm… correct?

Seriously, we would all have a great ole laugh over it, and then someone else (my alt?) would come along and take a screenshot and post a complaint… :rofl:

1 Like

Your family reunion, homosexual communion!

I should be sorry for this type of jokes, but for some reason it’s not the case.

I wonder at wich point this type of comment can be categorized as proof against me in a trial.

3 Likes