I Am Back!

It was vacation time.
Went camping for 17 days and just got back about 6 hrs ago.May post some pics later. Got a lot of work to do and a lot of catching up/reading to do…

My GMail:…

My RSS feeds…

The WiiFi was bad/spotty. But I managed to take about 3 mins a day/afternoon or night to visit a few sites to make sure I got certain points. Some days were really close.But I persevered.

Anything i should rush to read here? I know I missed a few games…Oh well…Missed you all…

16 Likes

guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back, guess who’s back.

5 Likes

Welcome back! Where did you spend your vacation? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome back! Good to see you have your priorities right… collect the coins, ignore the nearly 2000 emails :smile:

Not much has been going on since you’ve been gone. @PeteMcc got close to 60 likes for observing that the like button was changed to a Chrono coin. @Nintendude794 and @Gnuffi have been debating whether or not there will ever be coin shop games worth spending coins on. Nearly a month later, people are still reminiscing about the first game they have ever played. A handful of people have explained their icon. Some of us have posted images of our desktop, for whatever reason, while others have been bragging about their streaks/coin accumulation.

5 Likes

Welcome back Delenn, I hope you had a great time running away from bears! :smile:

1 Like

Welcome back @delenn13, your absence was noticed and I’m happy to hear it was merely due to vacation time. I hope you had a great time camping I for one would love to hear more about it, when you got the time of course.

It’s actually been pretty quiet around these parts for a couple of weeks, I was getting a little concerned in fact. But maybe people are just outside doing vacationy stuff instead of sitting here posting silly stuff on the internet.

Really glad to see you’re back.

1 Like

Why not just focus on the vacation and break your strike :sob: stop being so dedicated to the site. I envy you :sob:

3 Likes

Hell if I had a streak as long as delenn13’s there’s no way I’d break it.

Welcome back btw! :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

WB!
Being away from the internet for a few days can feel great, coming back to your backlog is less great.

1 Like

Gotta give props where props are due…kept the streak going. Nice work!

1 Like

I read this as: it was vaccination time

Was not sure what to think…

Wel done for surviving :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome back. I hope you enjoyed.

1 Like

We went to Rock Point …on Lake Erie On the Canadian side.

https://www.ontarioparks.com/park/rockpoint

Here is their Flickr account.

OK…back to reading…got my emails down to approx. 400.

3 Likes

Welcome back… sad news… Madway has lost their streak T_T

Oh yeah and some other people too.

I was wondering why you didn’t claim Jotun when it was free while you had it on your wishlist. Sorry you missed it…

1 Like

Welcome back! Congrats on maintaining your streak!

1 Like

And now you know. I let one person know I was gone and why but i have known him since 2006 on the net.Thanks for the welcome.

I was determined. . We had 1 gig of data on our phones between 2 people and we came home with .96 GB left. Data is so expensive in Canada.

1 Like

Did you mean GB or MB? Because I read .96 GB as 960 MB, meaning you only used roughly 6% during your trip, which is impressive.

(Also I broke my streak again today. Sigh… 2 and a half months of restarted effort, wasted again for the second time. Back to square one…)

1 Like

Don’t make my head explode. We had about 6% left.

Sorry about your streak…:sob:

1 Like