Humble Warhammer Bundle

Probably tier 1 for me…

7 Likes

Why is Talisman in a Warhammer bundle? They are not even loosely affiliated.
Part of me want to buy it because those are Talisman DLC I do not already have, the rest of me however is really bored with Talisman and those 3 wouldn’t even complete the collection anyway.

There IS a Horus heresy version of Talisman though, they could have put that in but no…

4 Likes

That’s why I am going for tier 1… lol…

Seems that maybe HB is desperate… they couldn’t secure enough Warhammer titles to make a full bundle, and end up with something like this…

3 Likes

Tier 1 is the life I choose often.

3 Likes

@YQMaoski thanks for sharing, I hate it.

3 Likes

This looks thoroughly unimpressive:

• tier 1:
    Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - it’s a nice game but it’s 12 years old and everyone who wanted it got it already. Not to mention it loses a lot without any expansions (goty edition sounds as if it may contain some additional stuff but it does not)
    Talisman - I strongly believe that this boardgame is simply bad. There’s basically just no meaningful decision making involved
  • bta tier
    Vermintide - it’s ok but is there a point in getting involved when 2nd iteration of this franchise has been out for a while? And I’m not a fan of this dlc model as well
    Space Marine - I believe it was given away for free couple of times already
    Blood Bowl 2 - interesting title but it’s a niche one for sure. And dlc is still a bit annoying
  • 12$ tier
    Dawn of War 3 - it has below 50% positive reviews - not a good sigh
    dlc for Vermintide
    Battlefleet Gothic: Armada - this one is interesting but opressive dlc + 2nd iteration coming soon + steam reviews describe the game as abandoned in favor of the new one…

Overall it does not look nice, I’m staying out :wink:

3 Likes

In the first tier, I have it all but the 3 DLC’s…I already have 2 DLCs…And of course, I haven’t played…Is it worth the dollar and change(the exchange) for the 3 DLCs???

1 Like

I’d say no, as @glider said Talisman is just not a good game, while it can be fun for a bit with good friends there’s better things to play with your good friends and what fun there IS to be had does not require any additional DLCs.

3 Likes

I was going to get it for the 3 DLCs… now maybe not… lol… I appreciate the input. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

got tier 1 for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
suppose it’s a fair price when not having on steam, seems like it’s still cheaper than it has been discounted before individually :man_shrugging:

the rest is… :grimacing: -wp yet again Humble

4 Likes

All Warhammer 40k Dawn of War + expansions were free back in 2015 when I joined steam … but I probably have told you that I didn’t grabbed them, because I didn’t knew how steam works back than :slight_smile: It was 20 years anniversary or something and a friend of mine grabbed them. This is the best miss on my part.

What does the GOTY contain exactly?! It doesn’t say anything in particular in the steam page? If it doesn’t have dark crusade and stuff it’s not really worth it in my book.

EDIT: It seems GOTY doesn’t have any expansions … this is a RIP in my book, see you next week humble.

4 Likes

It doesn’t have any of those three listed expansions: Dark Crusade, Soulstorm, or Winter Assault.

3 Likes

I still cry myself to sleep every night in the last 3 years :smiley:

3 Likes

they aren’t “expansions” on the steam version tho, they are standalone games, with mp crossover(i think)

but yea they should totally have ditched talisman+dlc and just popped the Master Collection in tier1 instead :yum:

yea i missed them there too (missed a ton of freebies over the years), i wonder what i was busy with then :thinking: WoW ? -probably WoW :blush: :smile:

4 Likes

Dawn of War GOTY is fantastic at Tier 1…if you like RTS games and scifi, then it’s a treat. As I can attest I spent a whole lot of time with this one…

The rest of the bundle…erm, not so good.

4 Likes

How could you even think about including Dawn of War without its expansions? That’s like a meatless reuben sandwich.

6 Likes

what has the poor grilld cheese sammich ever done to offend so Captain my Cpt? :weary:

3 Likes

I was actually thinking about a Cuban sandwich, but oh well.

Thanks a lot gggmanlives

4 Likes

Dawn of War 3 was even in a humble monthly already, not that it changes much for most people.

3 Likes

There…there isn’t Total War: Warhammer?

When I saw “Warhammer Bundle,” I immediately thought it would include it. Thoroughly disappointed…

3 Likes