HUMBLE SUMMER ADVENTURE GAMES BUNDLE

T1: 1 USD | 1 EUR | 1 GBP | 1.5 CAD | 1.5 AUD | 1.5 NZD | 5 TRY | 50 RUB | 50 PHP

BTA: $6.8 when I checked

T2: 15 USD | 13.5 EUR | 12 GBP | 20 CAD | 21.5 AUD | 23 NZD | 105 TRY | 1050 RUB | 750 PHP

Personally, I really want to get The Walking Dead: The Final Season and A New Frontier although they are in the last tier :joy:

10 Likes

Six Batman games on EGS and not sure how I feel about the Telltale Series.

Heaven’s Vault is gorgeous, no lie. The MC’s voice is very soothing. If nothing else, I’d like that one.

The Final Season and New Frontier were the ones not in the Sanctuary Bundle for Fanatical. Interesting bundle.

6 Likes

Heaven’s vault is one that I’d be the most interested in here, I find the idea of translating an alien language intriguing and from what I’ve heard about it does this pretty well.

8 Likes

The First season of Walking dead and Oxenfre were free previously.

8 Likes

I got Oxenfree on Epic for sure, not sure about the Walking Dead.

6 Likes

The Wolf Among Us is still the best Telltale game imo. Definitely worth playing.

The first Telltale Batman is not that great but I really enjoyed Enemy Within.

11 Likes

@YQMaoski Wolf Among Us

8 Likes

I don’t know if I feel like buying the bundle yet, gotta think about it. Same applies to the monthly this month… Ahh… choices, choices, why do they always involve money?

7 Likes

FYI:

This was released on Sep 19 and I saw some Epic exclusive went on to Steam after a year has passed.:wink:

5 Likes

Wolf Among Us was also free on EGS.

7 Likes

I think humble gave walking dead 1 away?

There are some decent games on the higher tiers. Probs wont be getting dis tho

7 Likes

Higher tiers way too high for me. I’d be happy with The Enemy WIthin and the DLC that’s about $1.24 USD in the Steam Sale right now. The other stuff I’d have to giveaway, since I got the Sanctuary Bundle a while ago.

8 Likes

@YQMaoski @dogetail
If you guys don’t have the 1st tier yet and wish for it, I can get it for youse. Can’t do higher tiers because im tight on budget, home renovations this summer goin on.

11 Likes

We did some of that late last year. The amount of sweepiing!

I’m thinking of the top tier, just for Enemy Within. Do other people want stuff in that first tier or do you? These days we’re all trying not to have too many spare keys.

7 Likes

No thanks, but thanks for the offer :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Appreciate the offer, but that is definitely not necessary, thanks.

I will keep thinking about it, realistically, I would buy the whole thing for Heaven’s Vault, but not sure if I would do it because I spent a good amount during the sale.

7 Likes

Thanks for the info @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Ditto for me…I am resisting…

6 Likes

I bought a few more games b4 the sale ends including flower and polybridge and few others. Jus smol games adds up but ya

6 Likes

… esp. when USD is not your native currency! I may two smols today or may not. It’s not like urgent and I won a good few games lately, eheh. :smile: The backlog exists, praise be.

5 Likes

Already have everything here except the Batmans but I highly recommend them all listed. The Wolf Among Us is definitely the best I think, but The Walking Dead series wasn’t bad either–and I personally cannot stand the universe or show. lol

Another good one not listed here is the Game of Thrones game, but given that the actual show was such hot garbage I cannot recommend it anymore. xD

6 Likes