HUMBLE SUMMER ADVENTURE GAMES BUNDLE

That’s actually good? The cuts from the show alone are so awful, I just didn’t want anything to do with it. It seemed really ‘try hard’ to me.

4 Likes

It’s a fine game if you like whole ‘telltale’ thingy. I think that GoT is one of the better backgrounds for this type of game since you can kill a lot of characters and let shit hit the fan in various ways depeding on your choices.

5 Likes

Not a connoisseur, but the art style at least I find interesting, not appealing exactly, but something… I like the concept of Game of Thrones (just not the awful live action stuff). Cringy.

4 Likes

I liked it a lot, very S1 of Game of Thrones (the show) but being cancelled and left at such a horrible cliffhanger, and post Game of Thrones finale, I cannot recommend it anymore. Leaves a very sour taste in my mouth now. lol

5 Likes

Sweeping I hate the most :sweat_smile: Nothing a vacuum can’t fix!

Thank you, I’d love me other tiers, im a Telltale fan, but I feel bad getting more games since I won some good GA’s here already.

5 Likes

I know right? I’m only considering 1 or 2 due to long time stalkage - sure I’ve got some relaxing ones around somewhere. Hard to remember, did lose a lot of games and gameplay when my old external drive conked out.

And yah, we has no va-cuum, so it was sweep, wipe down dust, mop, rinse, lather and keep going, lol.

5 Likes

I said a broom sweep-a-broom!
I said a BROOM sweep-a-BROOM!
I said a broom sweepin’ moppin’ sweepin’ moppin’ sweep-a-broom!

:smile:

5 Likes

and you guys were on me for baby shark. :rofl:

5 Likes

@YQMaoski

6 Likes

What a charm :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d buy this bundle in a heartbeat if I didn’t already own most of it (in regards to the games I’m interested in). :sweat_smile: The only ones I’m missing are Batman: The Enemy Within and The Walking Dead: The Final Season.

As many have already mentioned earlier, The Wolf Among Us is a really good game. If it has you hooked and you’re still waiting for the next one, I can’t recommend the official comic series it’s based off of enough. If you’re interested, look up Fables by Bill Willingham. There’s more than enough content (including the crossovers) to keep you occupied for weeks (or months) on end.

6 Likes

I completely agree! It’s such a great price for all those games :sunflower: a really good bundle imo.
I also think The Wolf Among Us is amazing. I’ve only played through two of TWD games but they’re pretty cool especially if you were also heavily into the comics and series.
And oxenfree is one of my favourite games. It’s been given away for free before but it’s so great

5 Likes

only owned the The Walking Dead games, yet i strangely feel slightly proud for resisting buying this bundle :relaxed:

6 Likes