Humble Daedalic 2018 Bundle is there this week

This. Shadow Tactics for $12 is just too good a deal to pass up, even if nothing else in the bundle even remotely interests me (well, except maybe Caravan).

Now the questions is, can I bring myself to wait until next week, like @YQMaoski so that y’all can save a few pennies :thinking: What the hell. It’s not like I don’t already have more than enough games to play.

6 Likes

If anyone gets Witch It,

after my finals are over we can totes play it because it is so much fun, seriously.

whispers

except for people that live in countries with poor economiesssssssss, where the dollar is highhhhhhh so USD12 is actually more expensive than buying Shadow Tactics 50% off at Steaaaaammmm…

cries

PROOF:

12 Likes

Seems like bots are probably claiming the warframe codes

3 Likes

Btw if anyone doesn’t play warframe and doesn’t know what to do with the code they get for it. I’m willing to take them and make sure other players who miss this freeby get it later on.

Edit: So apparently multiple codes can be claimed on the same account. While I could add more codes to my account I wouldn’t as I found out the syandana (cape cosmetic) is duplicated per key claimed leading to annoyances while customizing.

6 Likes

Wait, does Humble only offer it for $12 in USD? That seems like a massive oversight.

That said, it [as in, the game itself] could just be reduced-price based on region. I’m normally not a fan of regionlocks, but it has done a nice job of allowing publishers to generally give fair regional prices more often without the fear of grey-market sellers swooping in to ruin everything. It’s a sort of “why-we-can’t-have-nice-things,” where trying to help regions with inflation by adjusting the price for them gets exploited by people looking to make a quick buck on a VPN.

8 Likes

“unleashed the alts” :sunglasses:

:smile:

6 Likes

Sir, Yes Sir!
Gnuffi%20salute

9 Likes

Note: Requires a Warframe account. You must redeem your code by Dec. 31, 2028.

Finally, a developer that gives a decent redemption period. :smiley:

10 Likes

They had a code that was meant to be used for buyers of a comic they made, but instead the code was shared and for years it was used by any player, when it expired, I think instead of leaving it at that they extended the time.

4 Likes

Yes, yes it does. So does Fanatical, IndieGala, Chrono.gg…

The only two times I bought games on Chrono was because they were super cheap and at least 60%+ off, because then I paid the same price I would if I bought it full price off of steam.

Plus bank taxes.

So there you go.

9 Likes

It’s kind of the same to me, not as egregious, but to me is still cheaper to buy that game on steam than to buy it on Humble.

The only times I buy bundles is when there are a lot of games I want on it so it becomes “cheaper”, and although I love Daedalic I’ve no great interest on any of the other games they have there.

6 Likes

Inferry, where are you located? Is the exchange rate also favorable for you to directly buy from Steam?

If that’s not info you want to publicize, that’s okay too…

2 Likes

I’m Mexican baby :wink:

And after a quick check, I can buy the Digital Collectors Edition with the same money I would pay for the bundle.

5 Likes

Oh wow! That sounds even better! Especially knowing how much you love art and drawing… :slight_smile:

By the way, what’s the upcoming adventures of the Chrono coin? :smile:

4 Likes

Dunno, whatever comes next after the assault on the Warframe codes.

5 Likes

Chico, are you telling me we could be speaking Spanish and excluding all these peeps from our talks and sending exclusive Spanish memes back and forth all this time and you only told me now that you speak Spanish??!!

Hahahahahah seriously though I really wanna visit Mexico. Seeing Dia de Los Muertos with my own two eyes is a personal dream. (:

7 Likes

I am powered by Google Translate… :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Don’t you speak Portuguese? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Porque si no es el caso…

Also, you are welcome anytime :hugs:

5 Likes

I’m sorry… I tried to be thoughtful and wait, but unlike @YQMaoski I have no self control. I bought the bundle (Tier 3). I don’t think it had any impact on the BTA though. Was $7.99 before I purchased and is still $7.99.

6 Likes

I have been watching the Tier 2 prices, now with so many bundles purchased, for that to come down even a little, we need quite a few people buying at Tier 1…

So maybe I won’t wait until the very end of the bundle…

6 Likes