Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

Unmetal’s humour is almost entirely references to MGS and related media, and if you’re not into that, it loses a lot of its fun.

3 Likes

So I went ahead and got Kingdoms of Amalur Re:Reckoning FATE Edition on Steam from their Week Long Deal.

For those interested in this Week Long sale it’lll go until November 14th so don’t miss it.

4 Likes

New games available!

I’m interested in Wasteland 3 and Backbone. Greedfall is more of the same if you’ve played games from the Dragon Age franchise, Dragon’s Dogma, The Witcher and others who are similar to them.

5 Likes

I must say i’m almost tempted. Both Wasteland 3 and Greedfall are on WL .

5 Likes

TOEM is adorbs, Greedfall intriguing, but why the lady in Wasteland so mad?

4 Likes

Damn, just got “Where the Water…” LAST WEEK!!!

Edited: Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Seems ok I guess.

10 Likes

Tbh, it’s not at all a bad month.

7 Likes

Have to agree with @Danacscott :revolving_hearts: May get this one early.

Thanks @PeteMcc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I am personally excited for OlliOlli World, love the Adventure Time-esque art style. It’s also really RAD that they include all the DLC. :skateboard:

5 Likes

Playing OlliOlli World now, early days but its fun so far

4 Likes

New month, new games available:

I’m mostly interested in Pathfinder.

6 Likes

Fallout 76, yeah this is a pretty hard pass for me this month too. Only Pathfinder that stands out as something I would actually want in this bundle.

5 Likes

same, instant pass, I only wanted scourgebringer. Not really worth to get the bundle only for that game :thinking:

6 Likes

Very disappointed in this month’s bundle, and I say that as someone who hasn’t really complained before. Thankfully it doesn’t matter because all I will be playing this month is Hogwarts Legacy.

:nerd_face: :magic_wand: :cyclone:

5 Likes

The Survival Instinct and the Sakura seems pretty good though

3 Likes

If anyone will end up with spare copy of Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous lemme know. Maybe we can work out some kind of trade.

3 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

This month is a yawner again. Haven’t regretted cancelling my subscription yet.

6 Likes

…yyyyeah. Another unimpressive month. I already have BIOMUTANT which I’ve got from a Steam Sale a while ago and there’s Jurassic World Evo 2, Edge of Eternity and Golden Light, which may interest me.

4 Likes