Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

This month is a yawner again. Haven’t regretted cancelling my subscription yet.

6 Likes

…yyyyeah. Another unimpressive month. I already have BIOMUTANT which I’ve got from a Steam Sale a while ago and there’s Jurassic World Evo 2, Edge of Eternity and Golden Light, which may interest me.

4 Likes

Edge of Eternity is a looooong time wishlist shiny. How come Jurassic Evo 2 is in choice already? Isn’t it fairly new?

3 Likes

Thanks @Pylinaer :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

New month, new games.

Note: Death Stranding: Director’s Cut has already been given away for free by accident by Epic Games. Remember that fiasco ?

Note 2: Life is Strange 2 has also already been given away for free twice too: on GreenManGaming and Steam however it’s only the base game.

6 Likes

Rollerdrome seems fun.

5 Likes

YMMV, not for me this bunch.

8 Likes

spiritfarer is great very sweet game, i would recommend

5 Likes

Love Behind the Frame… So relaxing… :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

I bought April’s bundle. First bundle in months. Paused this month. For me, a dreadful collection.
I also bought 2 other bundles in April. Have enough to keep me occupied for a while.

4 Likes

Yup. April was full of interesting niche titles.

4 Likes

According to IGN, the Humble Choice June 2023 list will include the following titles:

Note that Remnant have already been given away in the past, also being available on this month’s Game Vault. However all those offers are only for the base game.

Also do mind that on this month we’ll have Steam’s Summer Sale so keep an eye for a sale of the games you want from this list.

7 Likes

Remnant is probably the only interesting one there…

5 Likes

This game is on sale on Epic Games right now so go get if you’re interested. Or you can wait for Steam’s Summer Sale at the end of the month to get it.

4 Likes

Thanks @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I do have a month to decide… :thinking:

4 Likes

I got to try the demo of Turbo Golf Racing during on of Steam’s demo days, and it was relatively fun. Similar idea to rocket league, but with golf.

Ghostwire Tokyo got Denuvo added a year after release. If they hate their customers so much they are going to add anti-piracy software well past the initial purchase period, I don’t see a reason why I should ever buy that game.

6 Likes

Ghostwire Tokyo is on sale right now on GreenManGaming, so go get if you want. I already got my key! :+1:

5 Likes

Why buy it for 20e now rather than 12 in the humble bundle?
It’ll still have denuvo either way.

5 Likes

I kinda wish I could sub to Humble but they don’t have many payment methods for people who live on SA (it’s just either Paypal or Credit Card which’s the exact same thing here) so I did so.
It’s just an option for you to get the game, and if you can get from Humble then that’s great.

4 Likes