Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

This is the first bundle I’ve considered getting.

I can definitely recommend this one. I played it on game pass. It’s short, but fun.

If you plan on playing this one solo, I can recommend it. If you plan to play co-op, it’s still fun, but you will be dealing with a TON of bugs, crashes, and glitches. The devs don’t seem to know how to program for multiplayer and are not making any efforts to fix.

Even though I already have 2 of the games I still considered it, but Hot Wheels only being the base game was a huge turn off for me. That game has an absurd amount of DLC, so much so that I may never get it unless the full package goes on sale for like $20

A Plague Tale looks really good, it’s one of those games I would play, but only if I got it for super cheap. I may play it on game pass if I ever find the time.

5 Likes

I really want The Ascent, but has not such value for me to resume my subscription. Every month since this year started each month I can only find 1 or 2 games that are in my interest.
Comparing the previous Humbly Monthly till november 2019 it was way way better than the recent Humble Choice.
Back then only the headline games were completely worth it. Or am I mistaken?

Back in beginning of 2020 I paid for the whole year, yet I still have 4 months prepaid (and its august 2022). Skipped so many months. And found bundles more attractive than the Choice alone.

4 Likes

It’d be kinda cool if at some point they did a “Best of Humble Choice” bundle.

I dunno though, a lot of people might get mad at that idea.

5 Likes

I only own Hot Wheels, but I just can’t be arsed with the rest. Paused

4 Likes

@EyeQue waves hi! <3

So it’s Humans, Bah Humbug, and also, Humble: Bah Humbug. Myrr.

4 Likes

So this next(September) month’s leak. Wonder how accurate it will be.

5 Likes

Oh, Just Cause 4 ? It’s all I need to complete my Just Cause collection. :smiley:

5 Likes

Hope the other 4 games pull it together. It’s looking like another pause (maybe even cancel) for me so far.

4 Likes

I just realized I posted that in the wrong thread. I should NOT do things when i have a headache… :exploding_head: :crazy_face: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

@delenn13 i know how that goes ><

It would be a snag for me, depending on full line up and then only if if I got a huge discount.

5 Likes

If only someone could move the posts to the appropriate thread. :blush:

6 Likes

Looks like the leak was right. :smiley:
Check out the games of this month:

• Crusader’s King III;
  • Just Cause 4;
  • Dungeons of Naheubeuk;
  • Forgive Me Father;
  • Crowntrick (I own this one);
  • Descenders;
  • Industria;
  • Shapez + DLC.

The Dungeons game is also on my wishlist and I’ve been wanting to get this for a while. Decisions, decisions…

6 Likes

Highly likely to be a pass for me.
Only thing that at first seemed interesting was Shapes, but on closer examination it just looks like factorio without the resource management, hostiles and immersion.

6 Likes

I can see 1,5 interesting titles in a line up so an easy ‘nope’ .

5 Likes

Took all of 5 seconds to decide I’d be pausing again. I’m no longer disappointed. I have finally accepted the fact that Humble and I have come to the end of our relationship. You have to go through the five stages of grief. :wink:

7 Likes

That actually sounds like something I’d enjoy o: Not for the price and hassle of HB membership though.

5 Likes

From all those games of this month I own CrownTrick, and I’ve played it enough to recommend it. It’s a fun little game similar to Midboss, Dungeons of Dredmor and others where your character moves in squares and you have to strategize your attacks and dodge the attacks from enemies with precision.

I admit that the titular crown is an unlikeable a-hole who’s using a child as a means to an end but despite this the game is really good and worth a look.

5 Likes

I have Crown Trick also. Sorry it took so long to move. These headaches… :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Ah, so Professor Dumbledore is in this game then?

Oh and Humble offerec me $4 off, which is never bad, but still $16 in my currency plus tax. So guess maybe Halloween may be more tempting?

4 Likes

reminder for people that the end of the month is coming up. If you haven’t decided yet, might want to make that decision before Humble does it for you.

I paused. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

4 Likes