Humble bundle Monthly unlock in 7 minutes

What’s your bet? will we be surprise or let down?

• Surprise
  • Let down

0 voters

8 Likes

I mean the let down was already made solid at the start of the month when the main feature was a uplay title. There’s no recovering from that.

10 Likes

I’m with Fraggles here, I was already let down but… I’m still always excited to see what’s unlocked too. Mixed feelings! hehe

6 Likes

meh

4 Likes

Seems like CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 4 BATTLE EDITION (Zombies mode not included) is the next one.

3 Likes

fml i’ve already paid for that… i guess ill have another br i will never play

2 Likes

Welllllp. Disappointed. Very disappointed.

4 Likes

Also, I’m not into COD but always kinda wanted to try the Zombies mode since a friend keeps gushing about it so it’s a shame it’s not included… RIP

4 Likes

they might include it as a early reveal… if they do that i close my hb account

2 Likes

ofc it’s not, wouldn’t put it past Activision to continue and nickle & dime a yearly repeat series with ever more egregious dlc.
-giving it away only in hopes of cashing in on people buying the 1 thing they really want from it, is my bet…
and would not surprise me by some miracle humble will counting this as 60$ value at the end of the month’s msrp roundup o.0

3 Likes

SUBSCRIBE NOW AND START PLAYING CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 4 BATTLE EDITION (MSRP: $39.99)

(don’t mind the caps it’s a copy paste from the website)

4 Likes

sure now… but who knows what might suddenly happen at the end of the month :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

My first subscription for Humblebundle and I am let down enormously.

5 Likes

wait, am i wrong, wasn’t I’m not a Monster given out for free to everyone???

5 Likes

You are not wrong, it was free not long ago.

5 Likes

Yeah but it was free on Steam right? not on HB

4 Likes

Yes, it was free on Steam.

Anyway, i just paused my Monthly sub, I am happy to let this next month slide. Got too many games anyway, and when the early reveal is so uninviting, I didn’t have to think too much about it.

4 Likes

I’m too scared to pause. I have Stockholm syndrome lol. Last time I paused I missed out on Slime Rancher… And I really wanted that game!! T___T

6 Likes

suppose the “upside” to this is, if Humble keep it up like this, at least they will run out of Activision games to pawn off on monthly :smile:

this, sooo much this :sweat_smile:,
i think they could almost show 7/8 unlocks as total turds, and i’d still have such naive high hopes and FOMO i’d be crossing fingers so hard for the last one to still be worth it :rofl:

4 Likes

I have a question about the pausing, I paid for a full year, so if I don’t press the get now button, do I skip this month then? or is it just impossible to skip months if you paid for the 12 months plan?

3 Likes