For me it’s around 30k coins
you should take a look at the main thread about streaks+coins https://22.214.171.124/t/statistics-on-streaks/3614/285?u=gnuffi
Thank you but I’m more interested in knowing how much people around here have spent.
think the last time we counted i had spent 17.5k out of my 31.5k total, and so i have 14k left to spend some day
Nice chunk of coins you have banked I have 263 coins after spending 29750
Just bought Meltdown, so that brings my previous total of 16,500 coins spent to 19,500.
I still have 12,916 coins remaining.
In case you are wondering, I bought 5 games.
I’ve spent 14,000 coins on 5 games and have 3,300 Exactly…I love when it’s a nice round number! leftover.
So far I’ve spent 20 750 including Meltdown from today
I’ve only spent 11,250 on 4 games.
With Dead in Bermuda bought today my total spent evens out at a nice 20k
Only 10k :c
Brigador + JumpJet Rex
If I wasn’t saving for Brigador, I would’ve grabbed Dustforce DX, and I missed Hammerwatch, cuz people are fast.
16,500 so far. I would have spent more, but I skipped out on the rather nice first-tier games in hopes that I could get Brigador-- just barely missed it
So far, my list of purchases:
- Cook Serve Delicious (didn’t expect to like it, but I did)
- Tower of Guns (looked interesting but crashed my whole computer, haven’t tried it since)
- Insurgency (not a CS fan but I play it with friends, definitely a little tough for me)
- Meltdown (bought because I’m looking for good VR games right now and Fallout 4 sucks)
Zero…nothing has really interested me aside from Brigador which I missed out on. Yes I’m a slave to reviews, and whilst The Bug Blaster had good reviews I already have Pang Adventures which is more or less the same thing.
I keep hoping for something that sparks my interest to pop up but as yet nothing has…
I havent spent anything.
2500 of my 30k on Verdict Guilty
I originally started because I had to have Brigador. Missed out on that by a week and kept saving coins to ensure that wouldn’t happen again.
I’m still sitting on my 31,333 coins, i missed out on Brigador & Bug Butcher,
pretty much the only games I was interested in, so far.
Should have bought games like Tower of Guns, but I was eager to save up more coins ._.
I spent 25,5K on:
- Dropsy (the best purchase so far, very good point-and-click adventure)
- CAT Interstellar (hardly a game, more like a demo)
- Reverse Crawl
- The Bug Butcher (boring, i’d rather have it on mobile, and also for free, play for 15 minutes and forget)
- Verdict Guilty
- MechaNika (needs some 3rd party installation in order to run, ugh)
- Dead In Bermuda
either i didn’t notice at all or it didn’t happen for me, just quick regular steam download+install as i recall (so speedy since super small game). What third party installation are you referring to, 'cos you got me curious now