How much Chrono coins have you spent so far?

I agree with Gnuffi, that must be another game.

I guess you’re lucky (or I’m unlucky). I refer to this (2nd point) http://steamcommunity.com/app/384680/discussions/1/451852225137151412/

And to this http://steamcommunity.com/app/384680/discussions/1/152390014784643277/ (since I’m more interested in playing on Mac).

As you can see that enviroment software was built with the game, so it’s perfectly fine. I don’t remember need to install anything else, Steam do all the jobs and all I need was run the game. But even when Steam did that, I don’t really care, it’s a trustable thing and if you don’t like that, remember almost everygames required DirectX to run, you have to intall it too.

if you run into error like in the post, then you’re probably fall into few rare cases when the game is not suitable with your system. Then yes, that’s unlucky.

man that makes me appreciate my system’s “game luck”… so rarely do i get those type snafus with games
i do remember reading something similar about another game i played that used a java environment too (tho i had no issues there either ofc)
the “glory” of pc gaming, -no uniform setup standard :smile:
oh well, hope you manage, it was quite a cute fun little time waster, well worth my “hard earned” coins

Well played, sir… now get out of my sight.

OUT!

2 Likes

So far I have spent 23,050 coins on…

CAT Interstellar
Legend of Dungeon
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition
I am Bread
The Bug Butcher
Insurgency
Project Starship
MechaNika

I am Bread is probably my favourite out of what I managed to get but I do think Project Starship is quite fun too

1 Like

13,250 coins over here!
The games I got were: Brigador, Surgeon Simulator and Insurgency.
Not much and I don’t have a wealth of coins lying around as well like others because I keep somehow missing a day when I’m almost to Day 30. :joy:

3 Likes

Install an rss feed reader extension in your browser and follow the rss fead: https://206.81.1.216/c/daily-deals.rss
That’s what I did.

2 Likes

6000 now. ;-;

aaaand there goes the first place :smile:
well at least you’re still (sorta)#TimeMachine in the streak lead :wink:

on the bright side; people finally spending their coins, -yay for games worth the gold!

I gave the game to a friend on Steam do I feel good about it :smiley:

1 Like

0/22,817

1 Like

I’ve spent 9500 coins

The real question is : Who took There’s Poop In My Soup :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

see this one here i’m also quite interested in hearing :smile:
86% claimed, anyone here that’s willing to fess up about contributing their coins this?
(or does it qualify as a dark secret you take silently to your grave?) :rofl:

I’ve been thinking of grabbing it just to say I did it (funny memes). But I would also like to keep my last bit of dignity. :thinking:

yea i was a bit in the same pickled boat… unsure if willing to “infest” my library with it, just to be part of the group
since i already (purposely) bought and brought Bad Rats into my library, so maybe that will have to suffice :blush:

1 Like