How Do We Change Our Username?

Not by login, I mean the existing account

2 Likes

If you kept your original account and only had your community username changed then logging in one the main part of the site should continue to use and show the same address.

I think I’m confused with what exactly you’re experiencing, though. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m saying this, (I cencored my mail tho) Do you guys see your username, or e-mail?

3 Likes

It shows my email address when viewing the site in both Chrome and Firefox. On my mobile device it’s completely removed and only displays the small avatar icon because of the tablet’s lower display resolution.

2 Likes

It shows the email

2 Likes

Ok then, I think I accidently made a mistake.

2 Likes

There has been a group all this time?! I feel like that kid in college that wasn’t invited to the party. ;-;

4 Likes

NoHomers3

4 Likes

I am a member but I am still overwhelmed with the fact that there are almost 2600 members…How come they aren’t here?? Where did they come from…Don’t they know this is the place for all the giveaways and fun. I need to be able to see their wishlists to give people a heads up/shout out about deals and giveaways…Plus…as some of you know…I give games away as rewards too…BUT I NEED to see your wish list…:sunglasses::heart_eyes::star_struck:

4 Likes

Sure, here you go girl

Call me whenever you’ve gotten me a game :+1: :sweat_smile:

Also i’ve arranged the top 25 in order of ‘‘what i want’’ first, everything else is scatterbrained because of laziness.

2 Likes

Yo, I’ve got you Mandagon. Just go the store page. It should be listed as free for you, since I personally contacted Valve to do that change for you.

4 Likes

((((very nice profile background))))

1 Like

Wait. Is it Resident Evil 2 remake for everybody else? Because i don’t remember doing that.

1 Like

i mean the chrono one

1 Like

Ahh, yes, that one. I knew that. :drooling_face: The artist TonyGanem has got a bunch of interesting art styles. but he sadly doesn’t seem to be active any longer. Should probably credit him anyway in my description.

2 Likes

Hyper Light Drifter is absolutely awesome. Great wishlist you got there, m8. :butterfly:

3 Likes

Here delenn if you want to give me a game on my wishlist sure and if you dont wanna, then dont do it
:older_man:t6: :older_man:t6:
:ok_hand:t6::ok_hand:t6::ok_hand:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6::+1:t6:

1 Like

Oh no, what have you done

4 Likes

WOW! High price stuff in there.

1 Like

sigh Still waiting an answer from @lonin :frowning:

3 Likes