How Do We Change Our Username?

Is there any way to change our username? If there is, how? I don’t want my current username. I want to change it, but I don’t know how. What kinda badges or stuff do we need to change it?

5 Likes

How do we change who we are? What is needed to transform, to transcend to something else entirely? Is ourself set in stone or can it be altered to our desires? As with all questions of this depth we have to hope for the generosity of our lords of Chrono, because only time will tell.

11 Likes

@DownwardConcept It is not possible is it? :d

5 Likes

it’s linked to your store account, so so far the guesses are it’s probably not possible or just flippin a switch, tho the chrono team has yet to report back(iirc) if it’s doable, or if even able to accommodate within the discourse system

6 Likes

Maybe if we consult a séance with the great spirits we will find what we‘re looking for. @delenn13 is my medium of choice. Ask the ethereal realm for us!

9 Likes

Well, I don’t remember having a username in my Chrono.gg store account, this actually is my password, which is a risky thing to say but I think the email is hidden, right?

6 Likes

if you signed up on the store page, with the same email you did on forum section, then they are linked (and can just use forum name to login), unless that got changed at some point, tho i can still do that
-strongly suggest you change your password then :wink: never really smart to have user+pass being identical in any case :smile:

but i’m also just guessing about the name change, i can’t even remember completely if one of the chrono team ever popped in the last thread discussion this and said what was up, tho i think the question was left unanswered “officially” :thinking: (not 100% sure tho), -'sup @lonin, @dusty, @frst ? :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I don’t remember having a username section when I logged on to Chrono.gg store section at the first place, I remember that it just asked my e-mail and pass, I logged on to community after, and it suddenly made my pass my username.

5 Likes

Go change your password and just embrace your new name, Gokky.

7 Likes

@Punkster wait wait wait changing your pass equals new name?

4 Likes

The ppl here don’t know nothing, you can ask Ionin to delete this account and create a new one to get a new username, no way around it (unless they change it for you).

5 Likes

No, changing your password is just that. Change it, now you have made it known. Just in case, mate.

Gokky shall be your name now.

Welcome to Chrono.

7 Likes

Always the charmer with the locals, eh?

9 Likes

yes sir! Because the accounts aren’t linked, so why spread that stuff

5 Likes

@anon63424221 how do we ask lonin to delete an account? I’m new to chrono community.

5 Likes

Just click his name and message him privately :slight_smile: (he probably won’t enjoy it tho if dozens of ppl start doing that) (you can find him on basically any official thread)

5 Likes

You ask the ethereal realm yourself. I got better things to do.:roll_eyes:

For realsy…I don’t know…:thinking: Sorry!

I ,personally, like “Gorky”.

7 Likes

@delenn13 Can you delete accounts?

4 Likes

Message me with your new nick…I can change it…I think!

6 Likes

@delenn13 I did :slight_smile:

4 Likes