How Did You First Hear About Chrono?

Totalbiscuit. I started checking via his link nearly everyday since he announced his partnership. I’ve gotten a couple of games and now play the meta-game of coin hoarding. (On my way toward a 3rd legendary streak)

TotalBiscuit. I think I found out through his Steam Curator page, which I follow.

Totalbiscuit as well, been visiting the site on and off since then, now I visit daily since the introduction of coins :slight_smile:

1 Like

a Steam group from admin ;

Same, I am happy that I actually listened to one of the promotions this time.

I discovered this awesome site by the deal you made of Lastfight. Indeed, this game come from a French comic called Lastman, and it kick asses, it’s an awesome comic. By the way, they even made a animated serie of Lastman that will come in English in some time :wink: I advise you all to watch it since it’s so great!

I heard about it through Total Biscuit’s promotion of the site.I liked the idea so I checked it. And i do not regret it.

Like many other people here it was TotalBiscuit’s promotion of the site and I kept an eye on it from time to time. I believe his first video was about a year or so ago. It wasn’t until his second video about the coins I finally decided to join up. :slight_smile:

I first heard about ChronoGG from Caddicarus, but I quickly forgot about it. I only decided to check it out after TotalBiscuit praised it in one of his videos.

TotalBiscuit!

1 Like

I think I register after a GDQ thing, I’m not sure. But I came back when TB mentioned it I think… God my memory is bad.

Chronicon Discussion Board, a topic talking about ZiggyD’s video featuring Chronicon and Chrono.gg promo on the game.

The man with the totalist biscuitrinos

I subscribe to nerdcubed on patron and he is thinking of setting up a deal with Chrono so he let his patron followers have a say. And i liked the idea of a different game on sale each day so now i’m here

4 Likes

Welcome! :slight_smile:

Same

1 Like

i honestly can’t remember, you expect me to be able to remember that far back, :confused:
i can barely recall what pants i had for breakfast or which leg i put in my oatmeal first this morning :dizzy_face:

possibly Cynical Tophat Biscuit British Halibut McBain, can’t say for sure :thinking:

wait, -why are there footstep shaped oatmeal splodges on my floor?!
:confounded:

3 Likes

It’s really sad what happens to gnomes when they get old, can’t even tell the difference between pants and oatmeal. Sad!

Total Biscuit

Seems that having a big name promote one’s site gets one users… I’m flabbergasted :slight_smile:

Edit: although to be fair, that’s not entirely accurate, the interest is piqued, but one keeps the users by being a good site with a good community. Yay, well done Chrono!

2 Likes

I first heard about it from NerdCubed… when he decided to take a break.

1 Like