So here I am, trying to find things to keep me entertained, and all these darn worker ants keep bringing me sugar and stupid game keys. What am I supposed to do with these? Guess there is nothing else but to do another HIVEFLEETBOTHAN AMAZING ANT GIVEAWAY!!
Last time, I brought the world of ants to your attention. But now I think it is time they get introduced to you! My ant scouts keep freaking out carrying these ‘We not Me’ banners claiming there must be another colony of people sized ants around. I keep telling them, what other crazy scientist is going to mutate ants into huge size? Hopefully this giveaway will finally get them to believe me.
What I was originally going to do was make each game have a specific entry requirement, but then I just got so tired. So instead, just tell me a story about yourself for each game you enter for, you can enter for up to 4 of the games. Additionally, everyone who enters the giveaway will also be entered for the ‘Booby Prize’!
To enter you need to make sure the following things apply to you:
- Your account should be at least 2 weeks old, (so if your account was created after April 17th you are unable to participate).
- You should have at least 5 badges in additional to having completed the tutorial
- Finally, you should like this post (to show that you have read and agree to these requirements).
Entries will be accepted until 5/9/2019 at 11:59 pm, when I will hold a drawing for each game.
The Games are:
- Lakeview Cabin Collection: This first game has a little blood on it, but I am sure the ants just found it this way. The lakeview cabin collection is a horror game with retro graphics, it features nudity so definitely not a game for everyone.
- Farenheight: Indigo Prophecy Remastered: I am sure I can think of something for this one… I only have a few seconds before the ants take it away… Think, think! I can hide it underneath this pile of old newspapers, that might buy me a few seconds while I remember the tragic events that brought this game into my possession. Meanwhile on the other side of tow. . .
- Valnir Rok Survival RPG: What is it? I am not really sure; an early access game in the same vein as Savage Lands or Rust. Inspired by Norse mythology and more than likely still a little buggy around the edges.
- Deep Dungeons of Doom: A fun little 'side-scrolling-esq` dungeon crawler, go floor by floor to solve problems with one of 3 characters. I quite like it, but am not very good at it.
- Cloudborn: Cloudborn is a VR journey where you travel a lost civilization. Without a VR system it isn’t something I can use, maybe someone else will find some great adventures here.
- Guns of Iccarus Alliance: Get a crew of your best steampunk aficionados put on your goggles, power up the dirigible and get your best British accent ready!
- Switchblade DLC: Gotta find my papers on this one…
- Downfall: Link is broken, will fix tonight… But first, the ants responsible will be found and. . . dealt with.
- Sanctum 2:
- Learn Japanese to survive: Hiragari Battle
- Construct: Escape the system.
- Pony Island: You ever feel like something else is going on? I have been feeling that way recently. Everything feels off. . .
The Booby prize:
Pewdiepie Legend of the brofist: If you enter for any of the games, CONGLATURATIONS YOU MAY WIN THiS GRAT GAME!
I have a lot of blank space where I was going to do more stuff, but again I got just so tired, so apologies for the half-hearted giveaway, but I am hopeful that some of these games are of interest to you!