Hey everyone, guess where I am!

Let’s see who can manage the closest guess.

Just a quick cellphone picture for today, haven’t had the time to get the real camera out yet. More preoccupied with finding my way and not knocking over any of locals in doing so.

Bonus picture of the way there.

13 Likes

Finland.

7 Likes

Japan

7 Likes

yes, for sure Japan,

noice dude @Fraggles enjoy!

6 Likes

Tell meh! I suck at guessing, lol

5 Likes

Not any more but I did pass through it, we’ll spotted.

Indeed, a little more specific should be plausible to get. But I’ll be providing more in terms of landmarks going forward as I travel around.

If you guys want to play a game of google maps sleuthing.

6 Likes

Hmmmmm. The buildings look like Northern Japan. So I guess Fukushima?

I don’t think it would be something obvious like Tokyo. Hokkaido would be too far from all the fun stuff.

7 Likes

Is it somewhere in Shibuya? Kinda looks like Ebisu Street, just not so crowded. lol

6 Likes

Puerto Rico

5 Likes

Things got very hot there for a minute.

And suddenly very cold.
Yes I was in Tokyo, because you don’t have that much choice coming into the country. Only spent two nights there to get all things in order and buy some equipment I’ll need for the rest of the trip.

Unless your used to big busy cities, don’t plan a full holiday in Tokyo, it’s a bit of a nightmare of stress for the likes of me.

The foto in question was taken off a random alleyway in southern nakano, about an hour’s walk from Shibuya. Now I’m on the Shinkansen going north, so that’s your first clue as to the next location.

7 Likes

Oh, that’s easy! You’re here:

7 Likes

Ooh. Our Frags is in Japan! The dream :heart_eyes:

Got to share some good food pics too please.

I wouldn’t pick Tokyo tbh. Not a big city fluff.

4 Likes

Clearly Dominican Republic, Fraggles is a privateer

4 Likes

Tokyo!? Well I was wrong.

North of Tokyo… Maybe there is a Buddhist temple up there? I would also say hot springs. But I think hot springs are everywhere in Japan.

4 Likes

I found “Japan”, everyone!

The land of the rising sun, turns out it also sets once in a while. Doesn’t just keep rising in perpetuity, forever distancing itself from the nation. Japan does not on fact float freely onto space on its own, felt like it might have on the plane though

7 Likes

So pretty! How long is your vacay?

3 Likes

I’m here for a month traveling all over the place. Trying to find and see as many facets of the country as I can. Not a lot of time to be sitting still on my phone. But here’s another couple of shots for now.

I visited this place yesterday.

It had a lot of these.

And a whole lot of these

No an awful lot of them.

8 Likes

Wow. You’re having a wonderful time. So happy for ye! ^^

2 Likes

I’m on a train again, heading south now right along a coast.

Last city I stayed at for a few days isn’t really greatly known for much and has little in the way of famous landmarks so I pulled out my camera’s panorama feature and tried to give you as good a look at the place as possible. If anyone still want to try and play this guessing game.

9 Likes

That triangle thing is cool! Great camera and good eye. I can’t guess. I’d have to try Googling which isn’t fair really.

3 Likes