Hayman's Official Chrono Giveaway [Closed - Winners Notified - Check PMs!]

Welcome to a Proper Giveaway… For Once.

Hi, I’m @kylehayman361 and you might remember me from such hit posts like

And that smash hit of a post, my username explanation:

Now the formalities are over, you know what really grinds my gears? Chrono Community Giveaways, that’s what.

Who made them the official giveaway group anyway, that’s what I want to know? I missed that meeting. Well, I think they do a terrible job and want to show them how you really do a giveaway.

| Chrono Community Giveaway | Lol, NO!

So pay attention Chronballs, there are going to be some rules in play for this and you will need to know them. Luckily, I have enlisted some WELL-PAID staff to help me spread some of my kind, caring and generous nature around Chrono for once, so it won’t take too long. Those other guys only do it for self-gratification, not for any care or love they have for Chrono.GG community, they have none I know of and certainly not like what I HAVE.

My role here is to give the games, back to you the good people of Gotham Chrono and plenty of games at that.

You may applaud now.

Here is @Gnuffi With Some Info You'll Need, So I'm Told. (He works for me now).

So, now that is clear, yes?

Now, to the games.

Can you see this?

Everything Is Fine Here, How Are You?

It has come to my attention that there are some rumours from naysayers talking about me, negatively, I just want to share this with you, that @PeteMcc wanted you all to see.

See and he is the guy who works hard making puzzles and even he says everything is okay, now back to the games.

"Kyle Is a Top Bloke" - @delenn13

"Kyle Is My Kind Of Guy" - @DanosaurJr

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE HELP!?

Kyles%20Giveaway%20Dano%20Post%20Image%20Only

You don’t want to know where this is heading… [gulp]

Hey, look. I’ll just leave this here, as this again proves how much @yoshirules looks up to me.

I inspire awesome, thanks to Yoshi, this was very sweet of you. Now, get back to work!

Oh, right, the games. Just a few more:

Now some clarification on the rules.

Rules:

1. Member of Chrono communities before May 1, 2018.
  2. Entry barrier: You MUST have the community 10 Badges to show that you are a regular participant in the community and you must say “Kyle Is AWESOME” In your post.
  3. Please LIST requested games.
  4. Draw will come to a close when the new Chrono Deal goes live on Sunday 27th May, 2018. (5pm BST)
  5. RNG draws will be done by Discobot and winners will be notified by PM shortly thereafter.
  6. *Winners will need to respond to PM within 24 hours or winnings will be forcefully removed by Kyle and the GA team will be forced to be subjected to intolerable cruelty happy, happy fun time, for some time longer. Needing to select new winners.

Please only enter for the games that you are personally interested in, leave a fair chance to for others if you have little to no interest in playing.

NOTE:

As some people keep failing to claim their games in those other guy’s past giveaways, I must be strict when asking you to respond to the PMs that my minions send out. You have a 24 Hour Window and I MUST insist that you stick to it or miss out. Sorry but it causes a lot of unnecessary hassle for my new grunts and I have other “Jobs,” Instore for them.

*Winners will be notified shortly after the draw takes place.

Thanks For Entering: "@kylehayman361 is AWESOME!" - @YQMaoski

Kyles%20Giveaway%20Maoski%20SAVE%20US%20Post%20Image%20FINAL

Now I shall hand the job over of posting this to the worst one of them all @Punkster… MANKY, SCOTS GIT!

36 Likes

Great giveaway,
Not going to enter but KYLE IS AWESOMETIMES :smiley::+1:
Good luck chronononononon’s

17 Likes

lol wtf

kyle is awesome ???

entering for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, Kingdom New Lands, and Jalopy

and thx for doing this obviously!

12 Likes

Great giveaway.
I like to participate for:
Tomb raider, punch club and mr shifty.
Kyle is AWESOME I guess? I need explanation!

11 Likes

Nice giveaway

tu2

12 Likes

Kingdom new lands is great, definitely recommend.
Btw got it with origin acces what also is great it is on the moment more for indie games than ea games what I like.

11 Likes

thanks for the giveaway.

Kyle Is AWESOME - or is he?

I would like to enter for the following games:
Punch Club
King Arthur’s Gold
Kingdom: Newlands

11 Likes

Woah! This giveaway is just plain awesome! And you know what else it awesome? KYLE IS AWESOME!

I would like to enter for:

Kingdom New Lands: Really enjoyed the first one!

Max Payne - Never got round to playing these series of games

Tomb Raider: No need to explain, this game is solid!

King Arthur’s Gold: Missed out on it when it was on the coin shop; I had he right amount of coins the day after it went out of the shop. Talk about unlucky!

Thanks for this! Really appreciate it!

Oh yeah… KYLE IS AWESOME

13 Likes

Oh my, hahaha, thanks for the laughs guys and this amazing gibwei :joy:

I’ll be entering for:

• Infectonator: Survivors
  • Poly Bridge

On a side note, this wasn’t me

As you can clearly see in this unaltered picture.

KYLE IS AWESOME!!1!1

14 Likes

Good luck to everyone who enters!

My company of chronies will handle EVERYTHING

as per my demands.

12 Likes

@kylehayman361 wanted me to tell you…you didn’t say “KYLE IS AWESOME!”

Please say it!!! He is mad …And he isn’t nice when he is MAD!

13 Likes

I think you are missing something.

You are disqualified unless you can edit your post and correct this outrageous slight against our glorious leader!

EDIT: Okay, Delenn beat me to it. Lol.

11 Likes

I can’t see a post by enki?

but then again

I can only see text with “Kyle is AWESOME” contained within.

who let @delenn13 out of the basement of hor… fun?

11 Likes

Sick giveaway! I’m not entering this time. Good luck everyone. Thanks for doing it and by the way
good-job-kyle

14 Likes

K-kyle is… is a-awesome. Oh god, I’m such a whore, I’ll do anything for games :sob: except pay full price.

So anyway what was I supposed to do with these?

I’d really like to enter for the following:

• Mr. Shifty
  • King Arthur’s Gold
  • Lara Croft Go
  • Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition
  • Poly Bridge

Please.
And thank you for doing another great give away.

17 Likes

Our algorithms have determined that Kyle is AWESOME. Strangely, there were no error bars in the output.

We request a chance to assimilate any of the following:
Poly Bridge
Lara Croft GO
Halcyon 6

12 Likes

Kyle Is AWESOME
I’d like to enter for Kingdom: New Lands and Jalopy.

11 Likes

I can’t decide what’s impressing me most, the creativity and effort put into this/these giveaways, the immense generosity or how AWESOME Kyle is. For the sake of humanity, I have LOVE to choose the latter.

Not entering, even though there are a bunch of great games on display! Best of luck to all participants! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Kyle Is (Not) AWESOME!!!

Sorry for bread engrish.

I want to enter for Max Payne, Mr. Shifty, Poly Bridge and Infectonator Survivors

11 Likes

I would like to enter for:

Mr. Shifty
Max Payne

Kyle is awesome?! I guess?

12 Likes