I would like to enter for Tomb Raider
Kyle Is AWESOME
AWESOME is Kyle
Is Kyle AWESOME
Is AWESOME Kyle
Kyle AWESOME Is
AWESOME Kyle Is

14 Likes

“Kyle Is AWESOME” that’s a cut and paste…Ha Ha,. I want to play lots of those Games :Halcyon6, Laura Croft Go, Tombraider, Insurgency, Tumblestone, Infectonator, and Warlock of fire Mountain…

12 Likes

Not entering but:

-. — / - … … … / -… — . … -. .----. - / … .- -.-- / -.- -.-- .-… . / … … / --. .-. . .- - --…-- / -… …- - / … / -… . - / -.-- — …- / .-… — — -.- . -… / … - / …- .–. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

12 Likes

n??t???e?n?t??ay?ky?e???great???t???et?y???oke???t???

NM/ TSSS/ BMESN’T/ SAY/ KYLEE/ SS/ GREAT7M/ BVT/ S/ BET/ YMV/ LEMMKEB/ ST/ VE–E…

12 Likes

I will enter for Punch Club, King Arthur’s Gold, Kingdom New Lands, Jalopy, Poly Bridge, and Hacky Zack.

And with the great words of someone famous “You can’t get something for nothing.” Kyle is AWESOME :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

(Also, Thanks for another great giveaway :clap::clap:)

12 Likes

King Arthur’s Gold
Kyle Is AWESOME
Thank you

11 Likes

@delenn13 @Punkster @kylehayman361

I don’t know what you guys are talking about, my unaltered post is FINE! :sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Yo Max Payne looks neat.

Kyle is Awesome… or is he? I’ve never met him, how would I know?

13 Likes

crazy giveaway ,idk who is kyle but i eard that his a good person and AWESOME.

I’d like to enter for:
Punch Club
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
Infectonator: Survivors
Space Hulk Ascension
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Mr. Shifty
Kingdom: New Lands
Lara Croft GO
Insurgency

13 Likes

Ugh… Discourse markdown formatting borked it.

-. --- / .. - / -.. --- . ... -. .----. - / ... .- -.-- / -.- -.-- .-.. . / .. ... / --. .-. . .- - --..-- / -... ..- - / .. / -... . - / .. / -- .- -.. . / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .... . -.-. -.- .-.-.-

This was the gist of it.

13 Likes

And I thought I had come up with a cool theme for a giveaway… nice job blowing me out of the water there.

16 Likes

I guess that’s what AWESOME people do. We’re sitting in our humble abodes being like “oh boi i bet my idea is fly af” and then AWESOME people like Kyle set out bodies on fire with gasoline and matches and then walk away from that mighty explosion like power rangers.

download%20(1)

it’s basically how AWESOME people roll, I guess.

(btw not entering but props for this awesome giveaway and all that effort into making it extra AWESOME for everyone)

18 Likes

I was too busy being jealous to see how AWESOME everything is…

15 Likes

Wow! What a list of games!
You know, I’ve been thinking about this for awhile now, and I guess it’s time to let the cat out of the bag: Kyle Is AWESOME. What a guy!
I hear he somehow went from the numbers 696 to 361 when choosing an email; I’m pretty curious how he decided those specific numbers - they don’t seem related in any meaningful way to the original numbers?
Of course, it was the best choice possible, I couldn’t have thought of a more elegant and illustrious number than “361.”

Oh yeah this is a giveaway… I guess I should list some games that I would like to enter for:

• The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
  • Lara Croft GO
  • Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition
  • Poly Bridge

Also, Hey, thanks for this great giveaway!

11 Likes

This is definitely Peter and not Kyle, please don’t look at this comments edits. Just wanted to say that Kyle is awesome, there is no better guy around. Whether it is being awesome at posting great comments or being awesome at giveaways, no one can be more awesome. Shower him with praise, he deserves an award for his awesomeness.

14 Likes

Nice save! :+1:

8 Likes

Save? What save?

10 Likes

I happened to snap this photo of Kyle while he was reading the comments…

He finally put down the gun. Maybe we will get out of this smelly basement sooner than anticipated :man_shrugging:

Btw, Kyle, you are awesome and your generosity is beyond words!
I totally wasn’t forced to say that.

17 Likes