Has Humble Decided to Abandon Us?

I still pine for the day when I can get friends round and play the PROPER battlefront.

on f___ing geonosis motherf___ers.

seriously WHY NO GEONOSIS?!?!?!

5 Likes

My last full $60 purchase was and still is Overwatch, if I remember correctly. Granted, I had a good 20% off thanks to Amazon. Never again.

There’s plenty of bad purchases along the way if you want to talk indie, though. Necropolis for $30 was just dreadful, for instance… there’s been some good day one purchases of course, like Psychonauts in the Rhombus of Ruin, but I’ve learned the hard way to always research before a purchase.

2 Likes

Well Overwatch was 40 dollars on PC so I don’t count that.

3 Likes

Origins Edition was the only way I could get a physical copy. That was $60, roughly $50 with Amazon’s discount.

2 Likes

Oh you poor soul. 20 more dollars for some skins. :rofl:

3 Likes

IKR? That bundle was pretty terrible. (I’ll admit the Tracer and 76 skins were probably better than the actual designs, objectively so for Tracer). At least the box was… decent quality.

2 Likes

6 Likes

@Twistedgerm
Ubisoft controversially redesigns season pass contents for Rainbow Six Siege with ambiguity over included contents (Colorized, 2018)

2 Likes

Thanks for the @ man :blush: :sunflower:
But you’re right - steam sales would work out so much cheaper for me. Besides, my wishlist has too many games on it as it is.

That Darksiders franchise has got me giving it the eyebrow wiggle though. Now i have to decide… sushi or darksiders. What a tough decision :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

Well, I certainly went for the Darksiders this time… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@YQMaoski @Gnuffi

Yup, that’s correct. Bundle is at 7 USD right now, 27 BRL and Lords has been up on Steam for 9 BRL with discount. I’m not really interested in the other games, so it wouldn’t be ideal, but thanks for the heads up! And some setback is that it has denuvo, as it’s shown by the enhanced steam extension. :laughing:

5 Likes